Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Area 6 Championships

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

The date to make sure you receive a match Competitor Techwear shirt AT THE MATCH is fast approaching (March 1st)! We have the design for the shirt here:post-3757-126720184732_thumb.jpg. Competitors can still order the shirt until April 1, but the shirt will be mailed to you. The shirt really looks great! :bow: TECHWEAR! For information, just see the previous post about the shirts. Email me here to let me know you want the shirt and will pay the upgrade fee at the match or send it to me as described in the previous post. See you in April!

Cindy

P.S. ROs don't need to let me know anything, unless you DON'T want the shirt. Here is a picture of the staff shirt:

post-3757-126720237605_thumb.jpg

Whoo Hoo! I'm in. Should be interesting! I haven't shot a match in 2 years and haven't fired a pistol in almost a year.

Come on muscle memory! surprise.gif

Looks like another awesome Area 6 match, as always with Cindy at the helm. cheers.gif

'bout time.........cool.gif

Hello Everyone,

The date to make sure you receive a match Competitor Techwear shirt AT THE MATCH is fast approaching (March 1st)! We have the design for the shirt here:post-3757-126720184732_thumb.jpg. Competitors can still order the shirt until April 1, but the shirt will be mailed to you. The shirt really looks great! :bow: TECHWEAR! For information, just see the previous post about the shirts. Email me here to let me know you want the shirt and will pay the upgrade fee at the match or send it to me as described in the previous post. See you in April!

Cindy

P.S. ROs don't need to let me know anything, unless you DON'T want the shirt. Here is a picture of the staff shirt:

I like it so much I might have to order a regular shirt to go with my RO shirt ;)

Just an update on slots for you. Looks like all my Sat/Sun slots are full. There are a few all day Saturday ones remaining and plenty of all day Friday slots. Thanks to all the shooters for the early response! Remember, you can still get the Techwear shirt, it will just get sent to you after the match.

Thanks,

Cindy :cheers:

I kind of liked shooting field of steel 8+1!!!

So did I.

I LOVED the field of steel! 6th place finish on this stage for a C class shooter?! LOVED IT, lol. First stage we shot too. All downhill from there!

The hard core count down has started! 3 weeks and counting.

Taking a R.O. course this weekend, 1 weekend to be antsy/practice, 1 weekend to help with match set up, then the match will be here...

grkmec, The airlines never check the weight on the bullets.

Yeah, I've had my ammo weighed three times. Twice they kept about 100 rounds. First time was September 14, 2001 on my way to Nationals. But the others have just been random trips. Kind of a pain when you're scrambling for ammo at a match. Your better off just shipping it to the hotel.