Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Snoop Dogg Orr, RIP

Merlin Orr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that...

Why is it that the smartest dog can't figure out they can't catch a car? Probably the same impulsiveness that makes them so excited to see ya when you forgot to put food out for them the third time this week...

Merlin,

I am so sorry for your lose. I have told my wife when we need to put our Jake down I will be crying like a baby.

They truly do become like children. Gods speed.

T

I'm so sorry Merlin.

No one should have to have that happen to their friend.

My sincere sympathies to you and your family.

You can be comforted by the knowledge that I believe that our dogs all enjoy instant heaven residency.

Dogs have none of the bad qualities and all of the good of humans and I believe they wait for us in heaven hoping to see us yet again...tails wagging, tongues hanging out, running through the tall grass chasing rabbits.

I hope to see all my dogs from my entire life (Daisy, Sammy, Rascal, Wags, Wiggles, Freckles, Tramp) again when I finally fire my last shot.

I hope they make God laugh as much as they made me laugh here on earth.

May your grief be eased by this knowledge.

JK

my condolences also. we recently lost both of our pets. The kids ( 6 and 4) were heart broken and the wife and I didnt feel to well abou tit either. Our prayers go out to you and your family

Snoop was a cool dog. He origionaly belonged to Merlins neighbor. Snoop supervised the building of Merlin ans Susies new house, when the house was finished Snoop liked is so much he just moved in. So sorry guys.-----------------Larry

Merlin,

I feel your loss....lost my little girl dog the same way a couple years ago.....many sympathies brother :(

One of my favorite dog quotes;

If dogs aren't allowed in heaven, when I die I want to go where they go.

There are no words that make it easier, I know. However, you do have our condolences and prayers for a healing of your heart. Remember the good times, they are what makes up good memories and bring smiles instead of tears in the future.

Snoop just would not obey the don't chase the school bus rule. This morning the rear tandems ran over him - terrible and mortal injuries. I had to put him down.

There is a huge hole in our hearts. Susie and I are devastated.

Guys, Merlin and Susie took in Snoop from neighbors who were, well.. Snoop was waaay better off at the Orr household, lets put it that way. Snoop was a way cool friend, and I'm proud to say i got to scratch him behind his ears a few times and watch some movies with him there on the couch with us. A true member of the household, and as much as I will miss seeing him next time I am there, it's nothing compared to what he meant to Merlin and Susie.

Truly, truly sorry to see him go.