Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you do for a living?

Construction Superintendent and with the same company for 32 years.

Now if you lived in Houston, worked for HA Lott and worked on the same 50 mile stretch of Hwy 45 south between Houston and Galveston for those 32 yrs, I could have seen your work... :lol:

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realtor

Investor / Trader

Business & Financial Opportunity Consultant

And Now - A Mobile Cardiovascular Health Screening and Nutritional Supplements Business Owner

If it wasn't for $$$ I'd work less and shoot more, but who wouldn't?

Infantry Officer, US Army, 17 1/2 years which means:

pack-mule, assassin, manager of violence, invader, liberator, man-hunter, occupier, nation builder and full-time adult supervisior for our nations finest.

Currently Deputy Commander, 4th Brigade, 10th MTN DIV (L), FOB Loyalty.

"Forged For War!"

pack-mule, assassin, manager of violence, invader, liberator, man-hunter, occupier, nation builder and full-time adult supervisior for our nations finest.

"Forged For War!"

:bow:

Thanks for what you do!

:cheers:

Edited to also thank all the other servicemen/women in our midst.

Edited by Nemo

"Forged For War!"

:bow:

Thanks for what you do!

Edited to also thank all the other servicemen/women in our midst.

+1,000,000 for me. Please accept my sincere thanks as well. You guys and gals are terrific!! :cheers:

Thought I'd throw in here. I'm a computer security geek at a university. Before that sales, psyop in the reserves, repo man, pizza spinner, bar tender, gas station attendant, EMT, line cook, dishwasher, wood floor refinisher, and last but not least head mop pusher. I'm aways noticing how many IT folks are in this sport. Who said "Duck Hunt" wouldn't pay off!

KJ

I worked my way through college in the 1960s..... as a repo. man in Gary, Indiana and East Chicago. :surprise:

You haven't lived until you have "repoed" a car with a black panther member sleeping on the floor in the back seat :goof:

Then I spent the next 25 years in the technology side of banking.

Following that I built and ran a consulting company dealing with Banks, Credit Unions, and their technology suppliers.

Now I'm retired and teach Concealed Pistol Licensing classes and other pistol classes to finance my reloading costs and other shooting expenses.

Edited by MichiganShootist

Rotorcraft maintenance techician. In English, helicopter mechanic. Been doing this gig for 28 years. Most of the time supporting oil and gas transportation but did a stint doing Emergency Medical Services. Currently a lead mechanic which means I do less wrench twisting but more people watching.

Edited by Hank Ellis

I have been in the printing business for over 25 yrs. currently running printing presses and bindery equipment for my family's company Digitone Graphics in Chattanooga, TN. I'm also the janitor, in a small company you gotta wear more than one hat! We print the nicest score sheets you've ever seen.

Robin

Ditto :)

I also do the graphic design.

We also love to fill you mailboxes with junk.(bulkmail)

Scott

Firearms Instructor for Dept of Homeland Security

FY42385

How can I get a job like this?

I've done some pretty scary stuff after being in two wars, and I've delt with some pretty scary people being in LE for 9 years, but this would be much more scary than all of that. Have you seen how most cops shoot? :surprise:

I have had more guns pointed at me during training than any other time. :surprise:

I worked my way through college in the 1960s..... as a repo. man in Gary, Indiana and East Chicago. :surprise:

You haven't lived until you have "repoed" a car with a black panther member sleeping on the floor in the back seat :goof:

Then I spent the next 25 years in the technology side of banking.

Following that I built and ran a consulting company dealing with Banks, Credit Unions, and their technology suppliers.

Now I'm retired and teach Concealed Pistol Licensing classes and other pistol classes to finance my reloading costs and other shooting expenses.

Ha Ha!!! I thought working in Pittsburgh was fun! Man you've got some stories! It was a bit exciting at times. I just couldn't take the seeing some of the poor folks that were just down on their luck. I'd end up leaving the car with a lot of advice on how to work with the finance company. So I'd have to say I wasn't very good at it! That is except for the scammers, I loved tracking those guys down. Made work feel more like a puzzle.

--KJ

"Forged For War!"

Keep your a$$ down, your head on a swivel and plenty of artillery on call. This country can't afford to lose men like you.

Thanks for serving.

13 years as a Construction Safety Professional, been around steel mills , copper smelters, heavy civil construction projects, and some large commercial projects here in the valley. (Yeah, I'm that damn safety guy that shows up when your screwing off.)

Also spent some time as a radio operator in a artillery unit, and bartended in a rough mining town in Montana while in college, been shooting 15 years (IPSC) and blasting everything else since I could pick up a gun.