Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ogiebb, are those Guns still ss legal with the slide cuts like that? Very nice pistols by the way.

Yep been thru a few Level 2&3 matches already with these Serrations for an SS gun and all cleared.

Authorized modifications

Milling of the slide to insert sights, add or remove serrations, such as cocking or flat topping, tri-topping the slide, lowering ejection ports, cuts that are minor and cosmetic in nature are permitted.

Duplicating features that are on a factory, mass produced slide available to the general public is permitted. Cuts that are designed to specifically or significantly lighten the slide, such as holes, or slots, are ruled as competitive advantage and prohibited

first up is my 22 submission to single stack. Fun steel gun, range gun, and suppressor host so had my buddy at Scalpel Arms in DFW do a retro camo pattern with modern colors. I like it! Laser grips just because.

The second I had done by Gary at Gans guns, to make a CCO sized competition gun, that I could actually carry. 4" barrel cut down with a reverse crown, tri topped, good sights, nice but not too light trigger, green laser grips. I think it would be PERFECT for that new IDPA division, but I don't shoot that sport at the moment. Perfect to carry for me.

post-29534-0-84802100-1448122814_thumb.j

post-29534-0-75809000-1448122824_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...