dirtypool40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, scooterj said:

Yes they are. Christoph will ship direct to you. His rates are very reasonable and shipping times are quick. The site is down for maintenance, but should be back up soon. 

http://shop.xline-geppert.de/en/x-line-trigger/8-x-line-trigger.html

Awesome, thanks!  My pistol has been running great so far, but I would like to give this trigger a try and see how it does. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Decided to shoot Singlestack Nationals this year.  Only 1911 I had was my old and beat Kimber in .45 so going to shoot it.  Borrowed a buddies STI Trojan for a backup gun.

As I primarily shoot Production and I have my Mark 7 setup for 9mm, I decided I better buy a 9mm to train with.  Picked up a new STI Lawman 5.0 in 9mm for a song and I have had it just under 3 weeks.  Really, really like it. 

15369062_10100895603216936_7132501088033730815_o.jpg

fullsizerender.jpg

On 12/31/2016 at 2:32 AM, zen_grasshopper said:

Decided to shoot Singlestack Nationals this year.  Only 1911 I had was my old and beat Kimber in .45 so going to shoot it.  Borrowed a buddies STI Trojan for a backup gun.

As I primarily shoot Production and I have my Mark 7 setup for 9mm, I decided I better buy a 9mm to train with.  Picked up a new STI Lawman 5.0 in 9mm for a song and I have had it just under 3 weeks.  Really, really like it. 

fullsizerender.jpg

Similar set up to my 9mm Nighthawk Custom, although my magwell is the IPSC compliant one so a touch narrower ( if that's an ice version)

Edited by terrydoc

• 2 months later...

Just got my mildly pimped out Trophy Match slide back from Springer Precision.  They installed a Dawson 225” Tall x .100" Wide Patridge Front Sight and finished it in Graphite Black CeraKote.  My first thought after I put it back together was "It looks like a TGO!"

I'll have to update my avatar now...

Springer Trophy Match.JPG

Edited by pbcaster45