Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone says 'contact' and you instinctively tuck and roll into the nearest Macy's, slap on your ninja shoes, climb the wall to the nearest M134 emplacement and hose the entire mall. :roflol:

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Your 2 dogs names are load and ready.

:lol: I was gonna call our white cat "no-shoot", but now after it is climbing the window screens and clawing at the furniture, I think "popper" is better... <_<

Edited by Rocket35

You look at your wife girlfriend/spouse after a couple glasses of wine and think, "Make Ready!"

You're to drunk to perform and you slur, "Squib"

You see a hottie when out with the spouse and think, "Forbidden Area"

The wife catches you looking at said hottie and you think, "One procedural"

You see some pole dancing honey and think, "Unsafe Gun Handling"

You do pole dance honey and wakeup thinking, "DQ"

You wife threatens divorce and you think "broke link"

Shall I go on...? :D

Edited by JThompson

When I read a book from school and every five minutes or so, my brain fades out and goes

to an IPSC stage and I go bangbang, bangbang, ping, bang...............bang(longshots). My five munute break is to

go to the bathroom and I analyze my entry and exit of the bathroom door?

On the way home driving, I snap and shoot all the liscense plates of moving targets...sorry i mean cars!

Yeah..its in your blood and you can not get rid of it. Brian Enos calls it THE IPSC BUG!

Edited by shooterbenedetto

You know you are a shooter...

When you can usually find enough loose ammo to shoot a match...on your night stand :roflol:

Jim

Aw Jim, you beat me to it! :rolleyes:

But yeah, or when there is always 50 or so rounds in the cup in the laundry because you are always pulling them out of your trousers before you wash them.

You know you are a shooter...

When you can usually find enough loose ammo to shoot a match...on your night stand :roflol:

Jim

Aw Jim, you beat me to it! :rolleyes:

But yeah, or when there is always 50 or so rounds in the cup in the laundry because you are always pulling them out of your trousers before you wash them.

I did that when I traveled to the airport after a match trying to catch the plane.

checked in my pistol and thru the metal detector, they found 1 bullet in my pocket??

I definitely missed that plane and that expirience was not fun. Bad practice..better

check your pockets erytime you hop on your car!

I was photoshooting a defensive shotgun training class a week or so ago and noted that my trigger finger (shutter finger) was in the "safe" position in between shutter activations. Heh. 'Hard to break those good habits. B)

In my case, you KNOW you're a shooter if you have enlarged (and framed) photos of guns all over one living room wall. Then you find out who your friends are if they go up to them and make intelligent noises about them. :D

It seems to me we had a thread on this topic maybe last year... it was hilarious. Maybe we should merge THIS thread (while it's still small) with the indeed lengthy previous one. Flex?