Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

^

Spot on! A few that I've noticed:

-You practice your transitions in the mall on people wearing brown

-You duck walk for no good reason

-You start buying Equate brand goods to offset the rising cost of primers

-Someone asks you at work if you're ready, and you immediately take a deep breath waiting for the "stand by"

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--When you cut corners on the food budget so you can pay the fee for a vanity license plate that sez something about your 1911.

--When you worry less about the amount of edible product in the fridge as you do about topping up the bullet stock stacked on the floor of your closet.

:rolleyes:

You buy a pair of guns instead of one so that IF you decie to shoot that division, you'll already have a back-up.

You ask people how many cases of shotgun ammo they want, they say 2-3 and give you a puzzled look when you tell them $165. You then realize they are thinking those little 25 round boxes and you are thinking 10 of those make a case.

Jim

-You put in a request for a few vacation days at work & your supervisor asks "Where's the match?"

-You have a pistol embroidered on your protective lead apron

(I work in a hospital, in an area with radiation equipment. It's a great conversation starter with patients and new MDs :rolleyes: )

post-5346-1209520390.jpg

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

... you pie around the end of every isle in Wal-Mart looking for a brown silhouette.

... you ring the trash can and holler "nothing but A's baby".

... you wonder what kind of lead you'll need on the guy on the bike (if he were an IPSC target).

... you judge your aiming by your ability to ring the hole in the porta-potty at an Area match.

... on Saturday at any given time before noon you can be found walking around the house in nothing but your loaded gunbelt.

... you cook dinner with your match rig on, including the gun.

... if you've run through the house in your underwear dryfiring on every door knob and light switch in the house. (I really should incorporate receps in there too)

... you feel obligated to monetarily support brianenos.com through cash donations.

Don't know if anyone found them funny, but I speak from true life experiences and I'm sure most of you are guilty as well.

:cheers:

You remove the cushions from your sofa and instead of loose change, you find loose brass.

Forgetting to check pockets before doing laundry turns the clothes dryer into a case tumbler.

Tls

Edited by 38superman