Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know when you are a shooter if you have wore your CR Speed inner belt as a regular belt, and thought nothing of it.

LOL! I'm guilty of much of the herein described behaviors, but I had to openly confess to this one... ;)

*When your daughter pastes targets faster than Bill Severs...lol

*When you have several pairs of glasses in your car

*When you kids set up courses in the yard and spend all day playing IPSC with an airsoft.

*when your wife asks you if there is anything NON GUN related that you want for a gift

*when you walk into your brothers house and his son asks "what gun ya carrying?"

*when you find earplugs in your kids pants pockets

*when you have an entire room for your "gun stuff"

*when guys at work wont call your work phne because they KNOW what days you are shooting

*when you set all of your vacation time away for matches

*when you research gun clubs before you head out on vacations

*when you take shooting gear on a family vacation

When a congresscritter stands up on the floor of the House or Senate and proposes that an Arsenal License should be required for people possessing more than 1000 rounds of ammunition...and you note the fact that you probably have more than that rolling around loose in the trunk of your car....

WHEN THE STATE THAT YOU LIVE IN TREATS YOU LIKE A CRIMINAL JUST FOR OWNING A GUN AND THE REAL CRIMINALS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN YOU DO!!! OH I LOVE NEW YORK :wub: NOT!! :angry:

Come to Michigan Dan! I think there's this great plot of land right next to my house. I promise I won't bother you all of the time :D

Your wife buys you a parts tank for Christmas knowing that you'll fill it with rifle bore cleaner and use it to clean your guns. Then for your birthday she buys an air compressor so you can blow dry the guns you cleaned in the parts tank.
When your Powerball numbers are the calibers of the guns you own.

Or Your motorcycle ser # is 67XLCH1238 just as it should be.

Edited by AGYoung

WHEN THE STATE THAT YOU LIVE IN TREATS YOU LIKE A CRIMINAL JUST FOR OWNING A GUN AND THE REAL CRIMINALS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN YOU DO!!! OH I LOVE NEW YORK :wub: NOT!! :angry:

Try living in California!

• 4 months later...
*when you set all of your vacation time away for matches

I get 3 weeks a year, and just around the 8 Majors I'm shooting this year .... I've used it all up!

you know when you are a shooter if you have wore your CR Speed inner belt as a regular belt, and thought nothing of it.

Guilty as charged :P :P :P

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

...when you actually have a spare moment or two, you think, "...Gee, do ANY of my guns need cleaning...? Do I have time to reload 50 rounds...? Did I read ALL the articles in the last issue of HANDGUNS...?" There's ALWAYS default time to mess with the guns/ammo a bit. Always. B)

You know you're a shooter when............

You're wife and the Salesman are explaining all the great benefits and features of the Select Comfort sleep number bed and how it will help with your back problems and you will rest better, and you feel better, etc.....etc..... and you look up at the Salesman with a very serious look on your face and say "Yeah, all that's great, but will it help me get my G.M. card?"

And you expect him to give you an answer!!!!!

You know you're a shooter when............

You're wife and the Salesman are explaining all the great benefits and features of the Select Comfort sleep number bed and how it will help with your back problems and you will rest better, and you feel better, etc.....etc..... and you look up at the Salesman with a very serious look on your face and say "Yeah, all that's great, but will it help me get my G.M. card?"

And you expect him to give you an answer!!!!!

Dan,

My wife's been trying to get me to buy a new bed for almost a year "You'll spend 3K on a Limited gun but won't buy a comfortable bed for us to sleep in?", I'm glad I'm not the only guy with this same argument!