Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Enos Members are USPSA Grand Masters?

RangerTrace

It's a lot of trouble to look people up on the USPSA website.  Please post in here if you are GM.  Tell us which divisions, when you made it and how old you were if you don't mind.  Being a GM is a big deal and I'd like to know who all has made it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G's in Open & Limited.  Got the Open years ago by winning a L3 which was the 100% I needed.  The Limited was through classifiers although I've not seriously shot it in ages.  If I ever remember when those were I'll edit them in.

GM in Open and L10. 
made it in open so many years ago I'm not sure when it was. Probably mid - late 90's so I would have been 45 or so. 

Edited by Don_B
Corrected

Obviously there are many GMs out there.  I just wanted to see which Enos members are GMs.  In my opinion it gives your posts more credibility.  I'm just an "A".   So I might listen harder to a GM or M......if the delivery is right

13 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

Obviously there are many GMs out there.  I just wanted to see which Enos members are GMs.  In my opinion it gives your posts more credibility.  I'm just an "A".   So I might listen harder to a GM or M......if the delivery is right

You don’t want a keyboard gm to give advice? 😂😂😂

You don't need to be a GM to give advice on shooting to a C-class new shooter as different things can be important at different times along the way, but it does help if the person giving advice knows what's what.

1 hour ago, shred said:

You don't need to be a GM to give advice on shooting to a C-class new shooter as different things can be important at different times along the way, but it does help if the person giving advice knows what's what.

this for sure, the best coach isn't necessarily the best player.