Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Enos Members are USPSA Grand Masters?

RangerTrace

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/21/2023 at 11:28 AM, Makicjf said:

Revo Gm.  I think 2018, which would have made me 46.  Revo  doesn't prepare you for any other division, imo.

Jason 

As an RO who works some majors it’s always really cool to watch a REV GM work. 

4 hours ago, 42ATK said:

If I am truly a paper GM (I.e. lose to M in harder divisions) will that still count?

I am working on paper GM status

It does count.  Making paper GM isn't easy.  It may not be as cool as a major match winning GM, but GM none the less.

5 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

It does count.  Making paper GM isn't easy.  It may not be as cool as a major match winning GM, but GM none the less.

I think I can do it. I’m a GM in SC for PCCO and RFRO, and for USPSA I fixed my issue which was shouldering PCC from the belt

I’ll update when I hit it. I’m just short of M with 11 matches haha

Limited GM in 2005 at 50 years old. About a year later I was moved to Master for medical reasons so I am an A class shooter across the board. For instance, if I started shooting CO I would be classified way above my ability level in A class no matter the scores. In theory I could ask USPSA to lift the freeze and go "hero or zero" with a borrowed gun and make paper GM in both L10 and Production. How egotistical and narcissistic would a person have to be to pull a stunt like that?

Screenshot 2023-05-07 085657.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 8:44 PM, RangerTrace said:

^This. Classifiers are like a separate sport for me. They’re enjoyable in their own way and they help me get motivated for objective, tangible goals. 

• 2 months later...