Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA primer pro collator

cvincent

13 hours ago, doublealpha said:

I urge any early adopters who already received their unit -if you are having any issues with reversed primers – email me at daa@doublealpha.biz so we can send you the spacer and screws. Please do that and allow us the chance to show you the  product will work as advertised, rather than rushing to trash it on forum boards and SM.

Thank you for your reply Saul.

I am not trashing, just giving an honest review based on facts and testing. I have used too much of my time with primer collator also trying t figure tout why it's not working as promised. Ok, I will wait for fix kit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Guys,

Just wanted to update those following this thread.

So, the spacer idea worked, but we were not 100% happy with it. A thin spacer felt a little… flimsy and unprofessional. This product is important to us, and we really want it to be perfect. So we decided that rather than using a spacer, we would modify the Prime Disk itself.

Our plastics factory really came through for us, did a priority modification to the tooling and we produced 3000 pcs of the modified disk. This eliminates the reversed primers!

So these disks arrived yesterday, and today we shipped out several hundred of them to awaiting customers and dealers. Note that we are sending every customer a V2 disk, even though many will choose not to use it. The original V1 works great with most primers, but if you do have any upside-down primers, simply change to Disk v2.

All next several hundred units will ship out with Disk V1 installed, but include Disk V2 in the box, so if needed, you will have it and it can easily be swapped out.

To our north American customers – Alpha Dynamics will receive these disks next week and should start shipping out the back orders then. It will take a couple of weeks to get them all out, as more stock needs to be sent from DAA too.

So that’s the update, and current status.

Have a great weekend! Get out to the range if you can.

Saul

This is an amazing example of customer service, which should be rewarded.  I was not even in the market for a primer collator as the vibra-prime has worked fine for me.  However, based on this type of dedication to excellence I can't wait until the website begins accepting new orders so I can get one.  Zero risk of disappointment based on DAA's commitment to the product.  Bravo Zulu DAA.

Received this email a bit ago.

Thank you for your patience, we appreciate your business!
Our stock has arrived and your back-order will ship out today.

Best Regards,
Your DAA Team

Your order has been invoiced and is being prepared for shipping. 

If you selected a shipping option which includes tracking, you will receice a separate email with your tracking information.

We thank you for choosing to purchase from us.

Contact us if you require any additional information.

Alpha Dynamics USA

1 hour ago, Furrly said:

just recieved an email my order is being shipped out, Yeah!!!

May I ask when you placed your order?  I got mine in on December 6th but haven't received any further comms from DAA. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, chevrofreak said:

It makes me mad how much stuff Hotmail puts in spam because that is where the DAA email about these being in stock went, so it looks like my order from December 7th wasn't part of the first batch....

I found that one of the ways to overcome this is to move that email from the spam folder to the inbox so any future emails from the same email address will land there. 

Doesn't work 100% on all mail clients but worth a try.

My 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, Maximis228 said:

I suggest anyone who uses Hotmail... Yahoo...AOL... or the like to change to a more modern service provider.

Services like the above are both low quality and give of a certain.... perception of the user. 🤣

I didn’t even know they still existed. Last I used Hotmail and Yahoo was when I was still in the Army. I retired in 2000!🤣

7 hours ago, doublealpha said:

I found that one of the ways to overcome this is to move that email from the spam folder to the inbox so any future emails from the same email address will land there. 

Doesn't work 100% on all mail clients but worth a try.

My 2 cents. 

I do that with all of your emails, but I found another one from you in my spam today.   I am pleased to say that it is a shipping notification, but still irritated it went to spam. 

I am going to try adding your e-mail address to my contacts.