Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jbe0XTL2xBUSDU.jpg

This is how i look all the time. CRKT M16-10Z in the front pocket. Ruger SR9c in the back pocket and CRSpeed inner belt i wear everyday. (the velcro works as im allergic to most metals in belt buckles and will get a rash.

And I thought I was the only one that wears a CRSpeed inner belt all the time. Only difference from the picture is my Seecamp is in the front pocket and knife in the rear pocket.

I keep an Emerson Mini CQC7 clipped to my right pocket, a small Boker in my right front pocket and a Surefire E2D flashlight clipped in my left front pocket anytime I am not on an airplane or some other place that has such silliness.

Hurley

At home I'm usually in scrub pants and a T-shirt. There's a flashlight and a Spyderco Wayne Goddard folder in the right front pocket -- always. When it's time for the scrubs to hit the laundry, light and knife move into the next pair of scrubs......

I have a case yellow handle trapper in my pocket at all times. Also the 5 or 6 random knives i keep in my glovebox/console/door pockets/ between seats.

Lowe's is selling the yellow handled Case Sodbusters now for $25 Gotta pick one up. Reminds me of my grandpaw.

Every job I have had required some type of blade. I almost always carry one unless I am not working. Then I carry a Kershaw folder with the spring assisted opening and skate tape panels on the sides. Nothing great,but kept sharp and handy.

Some of you are posting some pics of pretty knives. Obvious fail. This isn't the show off your pretty knife thread. Working knives or GTFO

Mark of a quality knife is that it holds up after years of work. I cut anything and everything with mine and it holds a keen edge. And it relieves boredom on the odd occasion.