Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA Area 6 Handgun Championship

1. Goto uspsa.org
  2. Click on "Match Results" at the top
  3. Click "List Matches" (the defaults are already set to major matches for 2011)
  4. Click on the major match of your choice

You can put direct links up as shown above if you like, but I have a suspicion the "indx" parameter changes when a newer upload is done. (Update: Confirmed, it DOES do this!) The most direct non-moving link I can come up with is:

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-listing.php?club=&club2=&year=2011

Edited by wgnoyes

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interim results are here:

http://www.uspsa.org...l.php?indx=1228

Linky no worky

1. Goto uspsa.org
  3. Click "List Matches" (the defaults are already set to major matches for 2011)

You can put direct links up as shown above if you like, but I have a suspicion the "indx" parameter changes when a newer upload is done. The most direct non-moving link I can come up with is:

http://www.uspsa.org...lub2=&year=2011

Edited by Kevin Sanders

1. Goto uspsa.org

You can put direct links up as shown above if you like, but I have a suspicion the "indx" parameter changes when a newer upload is done. The most direct non-moving link I can come up with is:

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-listing.php?club=&club2=&year=2011

Yeah it does change. I learned that after uploading club scores, emailing the link then uploading corrections.

cant wait to see final scores

Sorry about the delay. No internet access at the range & I had some details to clear up before I could leave. They are up now. Link to Major Match results page- then select Area 6.

I will email results to Bill for posting on the Area 6 site, including the unofficial combined final results.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 Area 6 Match Director

First major match for me and the kid. I finished solidly in the lower third. The friendlyness and amount of learning and help was amazing. Made a real impresssion, think my kid is hooked - he has hope. The best thing besides that is that I won the Springfiled XD-9!!!

Sweated the Chrono, we made 125 PF by 2.086, Yikes, don't trust the F1 Chrony, wait, I shot it to pieces last week. Five or six of us were close - we were the poofy load squad. Also had a squib. The very first stage (12) first shooter's gun fell out of his race holster after tossing the ball and pivoting. From Alabama Shooters, great guy, took it with grace and hung out the rest of match with his buddies.

post-30266-044958900 1303130546_thumb.jp

post-30266-044958900 1303130546_thumb.jp

Edited by frankge

Bah new load. I don't have to be that hot anywhere else other than the states. Rounds were too long and bunged up the big stick whenever I tryed to use it. Live and learn. I had a lot of fun though. :')

Great job by Linda and crew. Squad 7 was a lot of fun. Karyn and I really enjoyed shooting with you guys and girls. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting this match on. All of the crews were very professional. I thought the stages were a lot tougher Sat and Sun than they looked Friday. Great to see old friends and make several new ones.

Gary Byerly