Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA Area 6 Handgun Championship

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be shooting all day Friday with the crew I shoot local matches with. If I lived about 45 minutes closer to Frostproof, it WOULD count as a local match for me.

Edited by remoandiris

Stages are up... I hope you like BLUE.... Stage 12 is totally awesome!!!! you can see stage 12 in the background of this pic....

im thinking applying for a spot as a smurf.... always wanted to try smurfette....

207458_1803535140793_1612297542_1706241_2798883_n.jpg

Psh. You guys have got nothing on me.

I'm driving from Starkville, MS, down to Biloxi, MS, to pick up my shooting buddy, then turning left and headed to Frostproof.

Google maps says it's a 15 hour drive.

Then I'll shoot all day Saturday, turn around and head home.

Approximately 1820 miles, round trip.

i got 12 hours drive, but i'm starting the drive home after i leave the match sat eve and i'm doing it solo. i have to be home in time to take a final due sunday midnight. d'oh!

Touche'

Psh. You guys have got nothing on me.

I'm driving from Starkville, MS, down to Biloxi, MS, to pick up my shooting buddy, then turning left and headed to Frostproof.

Google maps says it's a 15 hour drive.

Then I'll shoot all day Saturday, turn around and head home.

Approximately 1820 miles, round trip.

At least you have someone willing to come with you. I am coming alone. :angry: But being there is the main thing as the match will be over the top!

Stages are up... I hope you like BLUE.... Stage 12 is totally awesome!!!! you can see stage 12 in the background of this pic....

im thinking applying for a spot as a smurf.... always wanted to try smurfette....

207458_1803535140793_1612297542_1706241_2798883_n.jpg

Thanks for your hard work Deon.

The Area 6 squad lists for Weekend shooters are posted at www.LChico5u.com/squadding.pdf

I hope to post the Friday squad list in about 2 hours, once I verify some staff information. If you sent me a request & I overlooked it, please call me or email. I am all over a 50 mile radius around Frostproof, working on match details, so posting your questions on this forum does not work well -- try my email or phone. In some cases, the people you wanted to shoot with are in different time schedules.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 Area 6 Match Director

803-629-7095

Edited by LChico

The Area 6 squad lists for Weekend shooters are posted at www.LChico5u.com/squadding.pdf

I hope to post the Friday squad list in about 2 hours, once I verify some staff information. If you sent me a request & I overlooked it, please call me or email. I am all over a 50 mile radius around Frostproof, working on match details, so posting your questions on this forum does not work well -- try my email or phone. In some cases, the people you wanted to shoot with are in different time schedules.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

803-629-7095

Thanks Linda.

Man, this week is going by so sssllllloooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ditto! I have so much to do before my flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. But above all else, I can't wait to get my feet on Florida ground again! :cheers:

Thanks Linda.

Man, this week is going by so sssllllloooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ditto! I have so much to do before my flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. But above all else, I can't wait to get my feet on Florida ground again! :cheers:

It is FLYING BY for me. I need about 6 more hours in every day.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

803-629-7095