Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Skills

CSEMARTIN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was thinking the 3-6 sec between shots evens the odd for the bad guys with these awesomely trained professionals... look for more of their training vids.. i think we have been doing this all wrong...... :ph34r::ph34r::surprise::unsure::unsure:

Edited by tazmag

I want to learn how to shoot like these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsO6BqBvFJw...feature=related

ALL DQ!!! that is some dangerous circus?? I know swat doesn't even do that?

Scarry?? seing that MUZZLE??? It only takes one shot or CONTACT for someone to get hurt or killed!

Edited by shooterbenedetto

Yeah, the 180 violations during the tumbling portion of the show were downright scary, and I think if I hear someone say "contact" at a match, I'd freeze up like a deer in the headlights. I would LOVE to hear the official reason for it. Is this related to the mall ninja joke running around? It may actually be grounded in reality with these uhhh "operators". Scary.

I've seen the Thai army soldiers do that with an M-16. Not while firing, but in a choreagraphed platoon-sized drill. That was cool and safe, this was lame and dangerous. Whatever happened to just lighting the enemy up with withering and accurate fire? Think you'd want to keep their heads down, not give them a floor show to watch. :rolleyes:

Now, now boyz. Just because they train a little differently than us...they're still shooters.

I wonder what kind off comments they would make watching us run around in our garages while dry firing at micro targets and poppers :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll admit, I thought all of the same things that were said :P

The difference is that I'm not hurling myself against the ground while pointing a loaded gun at my friends when I dry fire.

And before anybody brings it up, I dry fire into a huge mass of brick in my living room, the base of an old coal chimney. My neighbors are safe.

I hope that if I ever get in a gunfight

(Heaven's forbid), that my opponent

is stupid enough to take two seconds

to do a somersault while I'm shooting

at him:))

Since the average gunfight lasts three

seconds, he'd be wasting two-thirds of

his allocated three seconds rolling on the

ground instead of shooting at me.

And, isn't that awfully unsafe gun

handling (breaking the 180) etc.?

C'mon, You guys should know that the roll allows you to see if anybody is sneaking up behind you. And if there are, then you are in a perfect position to shoot at them (mid-roll). Take the training and you will be better off. :ph34r: