Shooting Skills

CSEMARTIN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man, why did I have to read the comments ??? :o:o

"Would a roll be appropriate when engaging with a carbine like an M4?"

"These are training clips and we try to make things as difficult as we can and add in as much variation as possible."

"Moving targets are harder to hit than stationary targets; real world if someone is shooting at you move! The roll is another method of moving to cover while making yourself a smaller target. It increases heart rate, make you sweat etc. which simulates the body's stress reactions."

"Nice shooting. Also, the rolling is important between one shots for coordination reasons and to improve the accuracy level."

These guys have obviuosly never shot a really fast USPSA swinger or drop turner !! Anyone here could put a mag in

that rolling Armadillo !! :roflol: What a bunch of .......

And if they had a match would they score the roll ??? Maybe a proceedural or lack of cover if your not tucked up

enough ?? :wacko: The one guy took a second to decide how he's going to do the roll ??

Another thing is that they are in the East where grass covers everything, try that in the West with the rocks and

cactus spikes. Or if they want a ""real world"" situation they should be practicing on concrete !! ;)

In line with the great fighting techniques such as the "Cobra" and the "Dragon", we now have the "Armadillo"..

Stage describtion: start in box A, a "Contact" signal draw and engage T1 between the eyes "only" then perform

an Armadillo to position B and engage remaining targets between the eyes only !! :lol:

Looks like a bad al Qaeda training video ?? Those guys did good agaist standing Marines ??

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

I want to learn how to shoot like these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsO6BqBvFJw...feature=related

Ok enough making fun of these guys..we all want to be cowboys and shooter when we were small

and these guys are simply playing thier roles? But at least be safe!! YIKES!!! seeing those muzzle

on the tumble really scares the s......out of me! remember these guys are not USPSA or IPSC shooters?

now that comes to mind, what are they?? ahhh just dangerous wana be LEO's or something. Sorry but I can't help myself.

STILL LAUGHING!!!

Wait a minute, ??? :surprise: There's more !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_1-I1HcE8

I would really not want to be the camera guy on this one ??

And the guy who posted is some sort of International counter terrorism man of mystrey ??? :wacko:

In one video he's shooting an ipsc match ???? :surprise::surprise: WTF ?? From the main video page

it appears that when flips are involved, it's an "Advanced" class !!

Enjoy !! :cheers:

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

I find it hard to believe that these people actually think this is useful training, so much so that they have a 'company' offering said training.

What absolutely blows my mind is that in the video you can see a part where the cameraman is actually downrange from the guy firing and

is standing between targets the shooter transitions across. :surprise:

These people really need to stop before someone gets hurt or worse :o

OMG I'm still ROTFLMOA! I can't bring myself to read the comments. Someone PLEASE post a video response to this crap. Like an El Prez in 6 seconds (the same time it took them to put two rounds and an armadillo downrange.

Surely someone has an airsoft and a friend who would be willing to take some pellets while tactical flopping?

-rvb

Combat Darwinism.

I like that term :cheers:

Oh well, they've got their game, we've got ours.

The biggest difference is that we stand a much better chance of walking off of the range when it's over instead of being wheeled off in a hefty sack with zippers.

Does anyone know if this is real? Maybe it's just a couple of guys out in a field screwing around?

Go to the web site.

Accuracy isn't part of the training.

I noticed they hit dirt more than they hit the plate.

Edited by racerba

I suppose, if you had to get off a shot then had to get behind cover, this would be a way to get there and end up on your feet rather than facing down into the dirt. But I just got back from a two day defensive pistol course conducted by guys that mostly train swat and special ops, and if any student had tried something like this, they would have been forcefully ejected from the range.

P.S. No one fires a single shot then moves unless they have a 5 shot J-Frame.

Edited by Graham Smith

That's why it's named "Risk Inc." It's for those cowboy action shooters who want to play Rambo action instead of cowboy action.

At least they got the name right! They would have been better off to go into the tall grass and at least shoot from cover.