Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Skills

CSEMARTIN

I want to see Todd, Rob, and/or one of the top shooters take their class. I want to be there to see the instructor's face when these guys get off about 20 shots and on target before the instructor finishes the roll and fire off his second shot into the dirt.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can hear the safety click on before they do a roll, but everytime that muzzle swings by the camera, it makes me want yell, "Ooops, I crapped my pants."

I am not an LEO and the only kind of operator I am is an automobile operator, but I do not see any tactical value to these antics. It looks to me that if you are wearing body armor, then you are exposing the areas of your body that are least protected everytime you roll.

Obviously you guys haven't even looked at their website and seen ALL the high quality referances they've had over the years.

I especially like the fact that....as they are based HERE, on US soil.....they are touting that they have helped train forces in Venezuela.

The website itself should have been posted here in the humor section.

their website

When I grow up....I wanna be just like them!!!

And for only $1,500 plus a $400 advanced booking? fee!

I guess the only good thing is I doubt any of the gymnastic dirt shooters that are trained at this place will use their diplomas (tumbling awards?) for anything more serious than bragging to bored barmaids about what a tough guy they are.

This has got to be a joke! Is someone really teaching this junk!

Man, you're the LEO. Don't they teach you those cutting edge tactics at your police academy? :devil:

This is a well known tactic in use everywhere in the real world. The theory is that once the bad guy goes into his roll any LEOs pursuing him will start laughing so hard that they can't run any longer and the bad guy can make good his escape. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I find their methods interesting and think that their training combined with training at the Dallas Ninjutsu Academy could create the ultimate tactical operator.

Ahh man, more circus acts ?? :surprise:

These guys are on the list also.... I thought Ninja's dont use firearms ??? :roflol:

Must be for when they get tired !!

See new signiture !! ;)

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...