Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

We will be working on it this year after the Match. Going to Try to work all the Bugs out of it and Bring it Back for the "FLINTSTONES " Theme of next year. ( lots of Rock Stuff Next year)

Oh Jeez; start position, sitting in car, bare feet on floor through floorboard; rack of ribs hanging off the window..........

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will be working on it this year after the Match. Going to Try to work all the Bugs out of it and Bring it Back for the "FLINTSTONES " Theme of next year. ( lots of Rock Stuff Next year)

Oh Jeez; start position, sitting in car, bare feet on floor through floorboard; rack of ribs hanging off the window..........

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

VIVA ROCK VEGAS.........

Oh boy, Friday is lookin' stormy...bring cold weather gear AND an umbrella!

Weekend Forecast

I checked the weather early this morning and was thinking the same. I'm going to bring a couple pair of shoes and some plastic bags to put muddy shoes and clothes in after each day. Also, a plastic container with a lid to fill with water to rinse my mags out. :unsure:

Last time I shot in soggy weather was in the CT IDPA State match last year. It was my first time shooting in the rain let alone mushy ground. I'm coming prepared (and maybe a little paranoid) this time. :ph34r:

Oh boy, Friday is lookin' stormy...bring cold weather gear AND an umbrella!

Weekend Forecast

I checked the weather early this morning and was thinking the same. I'm going to bring a couple pair of shoes and some plastic bags to put muddy shoes and clothes in after each day. Also, a plastic container with a lid to fill with water to rinse my mags out. :unsure:

It can't be as bad as Tulsa. :ph34r:

Uh.... :surprise:

The check in is still at the range rather than the Match Hotel, right?

Yes, 1700-2000.

How early will the gates be open tomorrow?

Tomorrow as in Thursday??? hmmm.... no idea.... In the past, day before the match, the gate has been open in the afternoon. If you get in real early, you might just swing by and see if anyone's there...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Rain... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Mud... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Pansies! Back to Back 2008 Nats Vet, baby! Who cares, its SHOOTING STILL! :cheers:

(I was going to make a comment about if it being that much of a concern to you, you could bring extra feminine hygiene products, but chose not too. Well, KINDA chose not too, I guess! :roflol: )

They are saying Friday will bring 20-30% of rain and or thunderstorms and a 25 MPH wind with gusts of 40MPH. High Temp should be around 45. Friday night has snow in the forecast!!!

Looks like it will be a fun match for the RO staff!!!

They are saying Friday will bring 20-30% of rain and or thunderstorms and a 25 MPH wind with gusts of 40MPH. High Temp should be around 45. Friday night has snow in the forecast!!!

Looks like it will be a fun match for the RO staff!!!

I think RO's and staff already shot it, huh? That's when they figured out the big rock/ball wouldn't work?

Wasn't this just about the exact same weather pattern we had for DT last year? Freezing and a little rain on Friday, cold and kinda overcast on Saturday, and then warm and sunny on Sunday? And the phrase "Texas Schizophrenic" was coined to describe the circumstances...?