Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

We Have 24 Slots Left on Friday.

We are EXTENDING the price Increase a by a Week to Monday March 9th.

So Tell your friends that were thinking about coming to Get their Entry post marked before March 9th to get the Economic Stimulus price of only $140.00 The entry Price after the 9th goes to $175.00.

also If you are Not Able to Shoot on the Either the 27-28 and 29th there are Limited slots available to Shoot on March 21st and 26th with the RO's and Staff

Edited by scorch

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man I cannot wait!!! Texas Roadhouse look out !! The peanut flame throwers are on their way!!!!

:roflol: I can hardly wait to see what this is all about!

My wife didn't find it quite so funny last year...lol...just something to keep in mind!

332 and counting!

I am getting quite a few E-maills sayying they are sending in there Entry trying to beat the Deadline for the Price increase so 345 -350 might be the final count.

332 and counting!

I am getting quite a few E-maills sayying they are sending in there Entry trying to beat the Deadline for the Price increase so 345 -350 might be the final count.

That is awesome news! This means we would be 2nd only to nationals (and not by much either....).

332 and counting!

That is awesome news! This means we would be 2nd only to nationals (and not by much either....).

Area 2 = 355 ! Anything 300+ is great!

Wish I could be there. :(

Edited by Matt P.

332 and counting!

You would have a blast at this match Matt! You CAN be there dude! There is even 1 opening for the Sat/Sun format. Come on down!

332 and counting!

You would have a blast at this match Matt! You CAN be there dude! There is even 1 opening for the Sat/Sun format. Come on down!

Very tempting.................................................................

We won't have an English Asian along this year, though... ;) I think that means its Kevin's turn.... :surprise::lol:

You better call them up and have them sure up the legs then - I can get wild when there is that good of food around!! :roflol:

332 and counting!

:devil::devil::devil: Airfare is cheap,,,,and have you looked at the stages yet??? To DIE for! I mean, come on,,,,you get to have a huge boulder come at you, you get to stand on a teeter totter, and you get to stir some monkey brains!! :devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil: Airfare is cheap,,,,and have you looked at the stages yet??? To DIE for! I mean, come on,,,,you get to have a huge boulder come at you, you get to stand on a teeter totter, and you get to stir some monkey brains!! :devil::devil::devil:

I actually went and looked....

$635

You tease! :P

332 and counting!

come ON Brother just Do It ..4 slots open on my squad for Friday B) Matt this match is calling you

Edited by AlamoShooter

$635

Come on!!! Do it!!!!

$635

:ph34r: You know YOU WANT TOO Carrie.....it's calling your name..... :ph34r:

Well due to a Medical Treatment I must undergo I will can not be shooting at Double Tap 2009.

And due to the late date I can not get a refund. So I am putting my slot up for sell. I am slotted to shoot Saturday and Sunday. I have posted an add in the classified section on this forum. If anyone can help me out I would be great full. Money will go to pay the Doctors so I may shoot another day. (soon I hope)

Thanks for reading

CJ

And due to the late date I can not get a refund.

Have you tried talking to Robert Porter? Due to the medical nature, he might be willing to make an exception ;)

Not exactly. I did email him to advice him I may have to have my ammo sent back to me due to the treatment. Which he said would be no problem But that was as far as the reply went. I clearly understand the rules "No refund after this date".

I am looking for southern style crawfish/seafood. Anyone know where?

About 5 hours east of the range location in Louisiana. If you're willing to make the trek, I'll tell you the specifics.

332 and counting!

come ON Brother just Do It ..4 slots open on my squad for Friday B) Matt this match is calling you

Jaime, I wish I could. I tried but the short answer is I can't. The wife is out of town and my normal Horse girl can't watch the horses for me. That means I am stuck in Minnesota.................... Argh! :wacko:

I would have loved to squad with you again. Also don't forget to wish Sheldon a Happy BD!

Edited by Matt P.