Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

Latest forecast from the National Weather Service:

Hazardous Weather Outlook

Today: Widespread fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southeast wind between 10 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind between 9 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Friday: Rain likely before 1pm, then rain and sleet likely between 1pm and 4pm, then rain and snow likely after 4pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 38 by 3pm. Windy, with a northwest wind 13 to 16 mph increasing to between 29 and 32 mph. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind between 16 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A slight chance of rain and snow before 1pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 44. Windy, with a northwest wind between 24 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 35.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello: Muklukes, warm fire, rye(Crown) and ginger ale. That is what I will be doing after the match :cheers: I almost forgot the good cigar. It should be alright. I'd rather have the colder weather than 100 degrees with no wind. See everyone soon, I will be the guy in the shorts :roflol: Thanks, Eric

went over some stages today - saw diana lee - talked with Benny Hill who is now wearing a new pair of Rudy Noyz frames. The weather is turning cold right this minute and the wind - well lets just say be careful where you spit!

woke up this morning to 4-6" of snow on the ground. :surprise: Travel is going to be slow ! Waiting for Jay Rock to show up in a bit.

Yeah, F-ing wonderful....highways closed and/or snow packed and icy. No way I'll get there in time to look at stages today....if I get there at all. Oh sure, hardly any snow all Winter and the one weekend I plan to drive to a match....bingo. Blizzard city :angry2:

lol, I think the boys from the NorthWet brought our wonderful weather with them to the DT match. Heck, it's going to be akward for me to shoot in warm weather. Be like a fish outta water, lol.

GO TEAM RUDY!!

Edited by Aristotle

Well Damon and I r just past Roswell and two other crews r on their way just ahead and behind us. Typing on my Blackberry as we zip by the aliens. Finally got past the snow and ice finally. But sounds like we will see more before this trip is over. Hope they save a spot for us at the match!

Got to the range around 2 to check in........I did not even look at the stages....Rain, 35mph winds and damn COLD.....those that shot today definately had it rough......HOPEFULLY it will all go away overnight.....Had to go to Lowe's and buy a hack saw as one of the locks on my pelican case somehow got reprogrammed.. :angry::angry: and had to cut it off......

AND my "buddies" came out of Walmart and said they must have known I was coming as they had beer in just my size!!!The little ones drink just like the big ones...just takes more of them!! :cheers:

post-6763-1238185395_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck