Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

Alamo, I wish I could I tried but the short answer is I can't. The wife is out of town and my normal Horse girl can't watch the horses for me. That means I am stuck in Minnesota.................... Argh! :wacko:

Don't you just f'ing hate horses? :wacko::lol::roflol:

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have updated the stage design for the Double Tap Championship today on our web sight. since we have the Match on the ground.

Highlights are:

stage 8: two less targets (bay was not wide enough)

Stage 3: 1 less target, But we added 2 CMP poppers instead ( Realized very little steel in the match) same round count

Stage 9: is a Little different,not much move one wall.

Stage 7: Added 4 CMP poppers to the End of the Stage and deleted 2 targets (round Count the Same) Made 3 Targets 45 degree low targets

Stage 10: Deleted 2 Pepper Poppers (Bay not wide enough) round count 23

and we stacked some targets on different stages.

Otherwise pretty close to what we came out with originaly

Edited by scorch

On Stage 11 the instructions indicate all ammo to be used on the stage will be in the monkey skull. Does that mean loose bullets or in magazines? I apologize is this was covered earlier in the thread, but I got tired of reading the posts!!

On Stage 11 the instructions indicate all ammo to be used on the stage will be in the monkey skull. Does that mean loose bullets or in magazines? I apologize is this was covered earlier in the thread, but I got tired of reading the posts!!

Loaded in your mags. Mags will in be in the bowl.

Squad 14 starts on Stage 1, Squad 15 Starts on Stg 2. Squad 16, stage 3and so on and so fourth. You also Rotate to the next HIGHER Number stage, So after squad 14 shoots Stage 1 they go to Stage 2 and then stage 3 etc. of course stage 13 then goes to stage 1. there is a squad matrix in the back of your match book to follow.

Edited by scorch

This is scary!!!!! :surprise: My first major USPSA match is going to have twice as many shooters as the biggest IDPA match I ever shot. :cheers:

I am ready to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

the match flows so well, it does not feel crowded. Just be prepared for the weather. Keep your pistol covered and your mags clean.

At past DT, I never had a single mag related problem once I learned that any mag that hits the ground gets disassembled and

cleaned before using again. Before that lesson, several dust in the mag issues.

+1 on the gun cover, especially in Open.

Craig

Gotcha on the dust cover. My package from CED is out for delivery today. I couldn't find another that would work left handed and I am much to cool to use a shower cap. I was also afraid that I would melt a shower cap with all the extra shots I am going to need. :roflol:

Bill

At past DT, I never had a single mag related problem once I learned that any mag that hits the ground gets disassembled and

Craig

Yeah, I had the same thing the first time I shot there. I went home & bought all new mag springs. Second time, part way through the match a guy loans me his mag brush & says I really ought to try it. "I shoot a glock, you don't clean glock mags in a match". He said I don't care what you shoot, you better clean your mags. I started doing that, mag problems went away!

MLM

Edited by mlmiller1

Craig

Yeah, I had the same thing the first time I shot there. I went home & bought all new mag springs. Second time, part way through the match a guy loans me his mag brush & says I really ought to try it. "I shoot a glock, you don't clean glock mags in a match". He said I don't care what you shoot, you better clean your mags. I started doing that, mag problems went away!

MLM

actually, one DAY - many of the ROs shoot tomorrow. ;)