Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be it. http://cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-75-tactical/

Shoots better than I at this point. Wasn't my first choice, or even one I thought of until I shot one. I am happy so far. Ergonomically this pitol just fits. Wish I could shoot it more, but hey I am a father with three kids so you know how that goes.

JZ

• 3 weeks later...

different...

21.jpg

for two years i came close to winning GA state L10 c class. first year i just knew guns for 8 months. woulda taken 1st place but load went minor by a longshot on factory ammo. second place was 680 match points, i had 718. when i went minor i went down to 678.x i think... i tried my reloads later and they made 165.5, lmao.

second year (last month) i shot a decent match but zero'd the last stage when the rain was sideways. the timer washed out and i got a re-shoot. on the reshoot, mud somehow caked inside the gun and disabled it for the rest of the day. ironically, if i shot limited C, i coulda won 3rd place with a zero'd stage and minor power factor ammo and 10 round mags, lol!

third year in 2010, i'm going all out.

gun is cz-40b with SAO trigger and home made flat grips.

Edited by burningsquirrels

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

... as julien boite has said to me, I posted my gun in wrong section, production gallery ... this is my gun:

... from an italian gun to ... another one!!

Hi friends, my standard/limited ADC custom guns, from the marvelous italian gunsmith roberto dallera

para frame

caspian slade

shuemann bull barrel

sti estractor

adc micro fiber front sight and champion rear sight

SS guide rod and reverse plug

12,5# ismi recoil spring with hard nylon shock buffer plus a brass on it

now doug koenig hammer and xl firing pin

dscf4965ez9.jpg

Here is my limited gun. don't think i have posted it on this thread before...

4019274367_848fc5fa99.jpg

that mouth at the bottom looks hungry....better feed it before it get's mad.... :surprise: om nom nom nom

Edited by AriM

Here's my BLOCK_35

You could also call it a Brick_35. Once your shoulders get strong enough it's a good gun.

Looks good - if you have any issues with it you can PM me any time. Mine is running 100%.

What advantage does the Caspian slide give you over the stock slide on your Glock?

Is it just a lighter weight slide?

What advantage does the Caspian slide give you over the stock slide on your Glock?

Is it just a lighter weight slide?

Caspian slide is the same weight but stainless steel. They say the new ones have solved the previous striker-tunnel issues. Had an older Caspian slide on my open glock & wasn't terribly happy with it.

My LTD has the made-in-Austria slide. 47oz with an empty 20-round mag. Keep your thumbs off of it & it tracks pretty much on autopilot:

post-354-1263263959_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...