Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

Short time lurker, first time poster. Dawson Edge in 45 acp. Got her a couple of weeks ago.

Nice blaster jackruss...who did that grip, the black on blue against the chrome is really catchy!

And TCK, nice blaster as well....is that standard blueing or another black finish on yours...I also really like the chrome barrel against the black slide....

So many options so few guns!!!! Keep posting them!!! :P

Edited by CDRODA396

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short time lurker, first time poster. Dawson Edge in 45 acp. Got her a couple of weeks ago.

Nice blaster jackruss...who did that grip, the black on blue against the chrome is really catchy!

And TCK, nice blaster as well....is that standard blueing or another black finish on yours...I also really like the chrome barrel against the black slide....

I didnt do it, its a deep bluing that Dan put on it.

post-4057-1171777896.jpgHere is mine, Got it today. Picture is not that clear. I am using my mini DV for pictures. Better pics to on the way. My pictures don't do justice to Benny's work.

Need to get some clear pics of the fat free. Have seen it today and nice blaster. Will try shooting this weekend.

I didnt do it, its a deep bluing that Dan put on it.

I did the grip myself. Took a dremel drum sander and took off all the checkering and stippling. Went to Ace hardware and got some 3M brand step tape for $2.99 a foot. Clean plastic well with brake cleaner. Made a couple of patterns with heavy paper first. After a trial fit made the final panels. One on each side and a front wrap around piece. The hardest part was trimming the holes for the grip screws. Nice sharp exacto knife does the trick. The 3M tape is the stuff to get. Leaves absolutely no grit on your hands. Non existent wear and sticky as hell. Catapillar uses it on their steps for construction equipment.

• 2 weeks later...

Impatiently waiting on this new blaster to show up. There are only 104 days, 23 hours, 39 minutes and 16,15,14,13 seconds until it gets here.....

Only 85 days left. :(

I added 4 tuned mags from Bob to the order.

It is killing me having to wait on this gun. :angry:

There are 25 days left. I will get a call when it goes to for chrome. It will only be 10 days or so after that.

I'm sure convex triggers have been done before but I haven't see any pictures so far. I started mild to see if I liked it. I do. Most who try it, hate it at first. It's a very different feel. It grows on you with trigger time. I'm either starting a fad, or bringing one back!

First 2011. Started with one as heavy as I could get it. Over the next year I plan to whittle it down with slide cuts, bushing barrel etc.

post-8536-1175129029.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My latest blaster.

my postman showed up this morning with the second part, and Ta-da :706270459fff5f9efabf0b95264b196f.jpg

The differences with the previous are : ITI rail Cut, 40 LPI lines on top of the slide(Vs 20), and Xcelerator long cuts at the rear of the slide.

That's a sexy blaster. I'm envious.

I will know what mine looks like tomorrow. :D Ingi from Brazos called today to tell me my Brazos Limited Custom will be here tomorrow afternoon.

I loaded up 400 rounds to get it broken in good tomorrow. I will post pictures and a range report tomorrow evening.

You'll absolutely love the Brazos gun. I have an open gun from him and it rocks. I just put in an order for a limited gun as well. You'll need to post pics ASAP so we can all drewl. Mine won't be here until November though.

Pete