Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

you will drive yourself crazy if you sit on the net all day looking at them. i did the same thing for about the first month or two. but i couldnt handle seeing all the sv's on here. so i actually stopped logging onto gun forums for most of the summer. i just went out and shot my g34 and tried not to think about it. then brandon called me while i was at the mall with the wife and told me he was shipping my gun next day air and that i would have it tomorrow. as soon as i got off the phone i was like "YESSSSS" i got a few weird looks lol...but i didnt care i was stoked.

Agree - been shooting SS to keep my mind off of my SV limited gun on order.

Co-inky-dink, I was speaking with Brandon on another issue and before ending the conversation, asked about my order. Turns out it'll be ready to ship this week and now I'm scrambling for an FFL (I call that a good problem). Though I was in the office, my reaction was "Oh yeah baby. Come to papa."

If there is a downside, it's that I'm in the state of California so there's a 10 day wait to receive the CA legal model then I have to send it back for modifications.

So it's really "Oh yeah baby. Come to papa. Now go away and come back like the sexy beast that I ordered." :roflol:

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is an Edge, .40 for limited which I'm in process of "Re-Doing" due to

getting carried away w/ my grip reduction, and the problems from THAT goof..! Lol.!

When I 1st acquired it:

EdgeReshaped.jpg

Shortly there after:Ford's H.C. (But not how it is now.., It's gone through add'l changes..)

CompGunsI-3.jpg

20111018164242.jpg

-E!-

Mine is an Edge, .40 for limited which I'm in process of "Re-Doing" due to

getting carried away w/ my grip reduction, and the problems from THAT goof..! Lol.!

When I 1st acquired it:

Shortly there after:Ford's H.C. (But not how it is now.., It's gone through add'l changes..)

Merged to Gallery

Just bought this gun from a friend. He never shoots limited so it just sat in the safe. It was built by Tripp Research. it is in super nice condition only had 3,000-4,000 rounds though it. This is my first limited gun let alone a 2011. I have been shooting a Trojan in .40. Now i know what a 2012 Ducati feels like compared 1990's Harley.

post-32845-0-11157600-1319478174_thumb.j

post-32845-0-24564600-1319478197_thumb.j

Great looking blaster...... now repeating these magic words to myself --> "staying in Production, no Limited, staying in Production, no Limited, staying in Production..." :cheers:

imagejpeg_4_4.jpgimagejpeg_3_5.jpg

I can't stop looking at that gun....makes me want to get rid of all my old rifles and have them build me one like this. Wish I could get my money back out of my glock limited gun and just buy an sv

• 3 weeks later...

Here are mine upgraded with the new grips.

post-1108-0-92942300-1321364778_thumb.jp

Hi Julien

A nice loking pair of guns, did you get a new grip safety as well? I see you kept the old mag release button, don't you like the new one?

really like the moebius cut in the grip, mine is almost finish, will get one on the next SVI.

regards,

Here are mine upgraded with the new grips.

post-1108-0-92942300-1321364778_thumb.jp

Hi Julien

A nice loking pair of guns, did you get a new grip safety as well? I see you kept the old mag release button, don't you like the new one?

really like the moebius cut in the grip, mine is almost finish, will get one on the next SVI.

regards,

I did not change the grip safety, it was the same that came from the factory with the original grips.

I do not use the mag release extension, so you can see the gap on this side of the grip.

Moebius cut add a cool factor to the grip, but also adds unexpected benefits :

- It helps cooling the pistol faster when you keep the action open after long strings of fire.

- I have long fingers and the end of my middle finger can fit inside the cut and add a little bit for my grip.

It's all good !

Edited by Julien Boit

• 1 month later...

This is sweet!!!!

dont have this in my hands yet - but soon - probably another 20 days or so. Bushing barrel 9mm - internally lightened - shooting limited minor with it.

9mmbushingstdalexma.jpg

this is what it looks like after a little over a month of having it, 4k rounds down range and ALOT of dry fire. Shoulda sprung for the infinicoat but the blue wear is starting to grow on me.

new tape and i used way too much glue so some of the rubber bands stuck - the plan is to wear them off with dry fire.

p1010504s.jpg

Edited by digby7

Bobby just finished it up earlier this week. The finish reacts with light and heat. This is the dark end of the spectrum. As it gets hotter it will lighten up a bit. Note the greenish shades by the safety selector.

complete1-1.jpg

Edited by SERVED_USMC

Well.. I got the Eagle back from refinishing yesterday.. Beautiful application,

but they missed a few of the appointments, so parts will be going back this week.. Grr..

20120120130656.jpg

20120120130627.jpg

Smart Phone pics don't give it justice.. I had brushed & matte HC Radii done, w/ polished flat on the slide, polished

barrel, grip safety (Didn't happen yet..) and thumb controls.... The other things that should be (will be soon!) polished are the mag release,

guide rod & magwell.. I had the Koenig hammer deep blued and this looks awesome..!

So.. As good as it looks thus far... I can barely rack the slide now... The sharp edge's of the slide cocking serrations are

pretty much gone.. It's going back tomorrow morning... CR_P..!!!

Edited by gunfixer