Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Singlestack

Debi Davis

My Wife and best friend died Monday night in her sleep. I was out of town. I did not find out until Wednesday evening. I could not reach her so I called her best friend and asked her to go check on her. I could not go home alone so I went to my parents house in Mobile and they are going to take me home and help me out. I am writing this as we drive to Atlanta. I am lost. I do not know what to do.

My Wife and best friend died Monday night in her sleep. I was out of town. I did not find out until Wednesday evening. I could not reach her so I called her best friend and asked her to go check on her. I could not go home alone so I went to my parents house in Mobile and they are going to take me home and help me out. I am writing this as we drive to Atlanta. I am lost. I do not know what to do.

I'm very sorry for your loss John.

John,

I'm speechless ...

I cannot even imagine the nightmare you shall be living right now ...

Stay strong ... have your family with you, supporting each other ... you'll be in my prayers.

John, I'm so very sorry, my prayers are with you. Please let me know if I can do anything.

John,

I have no idea what you must be going through right now. My prayers are with you and your family.

Bruce

John,

I am sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your famliy in my prayers.

Mike

Mr. Golson,

I am extremely sorry for your loss. She was a very kind woman. I will keep you and all of your family in my prayers.

John Suber

John, I am so sorry for your loss. I will miss my very dear girlfriend. If Brian and I can do anything for you please let us know. We're here for you friend.

Helen

Leslie and I both wish to express our sorrow for you at this loss. There are just no words for this.......

Rick

I am so very sorry...may God give you strength and comfort..

you are in my prayers...