Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Debi Davis

Singlestack

My Wife and best friend died Monday night in her sleep. I was out of town. I did not find out until Wednesday evening. I could not reach her so I called her best friend and asked her to go check on her. I could not go home alone so I went to my parents house in Mobile and they are going to take me home and help me out. I am writing this as we drive to Atlanta. I am lost. I do not know what to do.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wife and best friend died Monday night in her sleep. I was out of town. I did not find out until Wednesday evening. I could not reach her so I called her best friend and asked her to go check on her. I could not go home alone so I went to my parents house in Mobile and they are going to take me home and help me out. I am writing this as we drive to Atlanta. I am lost. I do not know what to do.

I'm very sorry for your loss John.

John, I am so sorry for your loss. I will miss my very dear girlfriend. If Brian and I can do anything for you please let us know. We're here for you friend.

Helen