Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Debi Davis

Singlestack

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John

You and Debi are and will always be well loved and she will be missed. Please call me if there is anything I can do. I'll drop what ever I'm doing and be there, day or night, call me. You've got my number on your cell voice mail. May God bless you and your family.

Ronnie

John,

I am so sorry to hear about this. Debi was always in a great mood and always had that great smile that could be seen from so far away. I can not imagine what you are going through right now my friend. If you need anything, please contact me and we will get together. I will be there for you my friend. Debi will be greatly missed and was loved by so many.

Michael

John,

Words just can't express how much my heart is breaking for you. You and Debi were among the first people I met when I moved to Georgia and you will always hold a special place in my heart.

Debi was a shining example of what it means to be a shooter, a volunteer, and most of all - friend. I will miss her.

If there is anything you need or that I can do for you, now or in the future please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Bonnie

John,

I wish I could find a way to comfort you.

I sit here try to find the words that might help, but words seem so feeble and weak right now.

I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

Keep your family and friends close. They will get you through this.

Tony