Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Debi Davis

Singlestack

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

I don't know what to say. She was loved by many . . .

This is a great loss. May God bless her, you and your family.

What I had, I saved

What I saved, I lost

What I gave, I have

Debi gave many people a lot of joy.

Please let me know if I can do anything . . .

Cy

Edited by chp5

When I first got involved in this sport about 8 years ago, one of the local matches would have setup day on Saturday and then hold a new shooter's clinic that afternoon. I went and there were only 3 'students' that day - me, John, and Debi. My heart's breaking not only for John, but everyone who just lost this good friend.

Debi was so sweet and funny, and was always "up". I'm going to miss my buddy.

I'm sure that right now she's organizing the "Shooter's Check-In" at the Pearly Gates, getting all the shirts laid out by size and competitor number so registration will go smoothly. You'll know her because she's the one with the big, warm smile to welcome everybody.

post-3006-1196955341.jpg post-3006-1196954780.jpg

post-3006-1196955418.jpg post-3006-1196955472.jpg

:(

No words can express how we feel, but we are trying to nevertheless.

Accept our humble attempt to offer our sincerest condolences during this moment.

+1 Can't say it any better than that

What a shock! So sorry for your loss

Andrea

I'm so sorry, John. My family's thoughts are with you and yours.

It is a small thing compared to the heartache and tears, but I hope you can remember the good times and the love you shared, and still share, that will keep her with you in your heart and mind forever.

Kevin

John,

I am so sorry. I am not eloquent enough to express how much. As so many here have said Debi was so loved and valued to all of us. We share your grief. If there is anything we can do for you, let us know.

Carl Mongrue

John, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you through this time. The matches in Georgia won't be the same without Debi. She was my right hand lady at the Area 6. Always wanting to help and working until things were finished, sometimes into the night. She always had a smile and a good word and was busy as a bee. I don't know what we will do without her, so I can only imagine what you are going through. Like Mark said, she was always 'up' and I can only think good thoughts of her. You are not alone, we are all with you and will keep you in our prayers.

Cindy

I met Debi at this years Georgia State match. In our short conversation, the impression she left with me is exactly as described by the expressions everyone has made here. She certainly demonstrated to me that she was a lovely lady. Your loss is tragic. I suspect that you have many fond memories to help sustain you. My sympathies.

Mike Stevenson

LaGrange, GA