Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God help anyone standing near Squad 21 :P

Why? You gonna pull my finger? :blink: Ask Merlin....

and so it begins..........

It could get worse :surprise:

Nanci And I may get to go :rolleyes:

Jim

Don't tease me! :cheers: only two slots left on squad 21....better email scorch

Edited by smokshwn

I am the token non GM, non M, non A, non b, non c shooter in the group. I guess I will be carrying everyones range bags........Son.... get me a Dr. Pepper and make it snappy.... I be thristy now! Yes sir...... :bow:

This is only a joke, no feelings were hurt during the commission of the joke, any similarity to real life is just a coincidense and should not be taken seriously, now breathe through your right nostril, now the left one, now ignore what I wrote and return to your normal sitting and reading position in front of Brian Enos dot com...... :D

JS

Edited by 1911jerry

I am the token non GM, non M, non A, non b, non c shooter in the group. I guess I will be carrying everyones range bags........Son.... get me a Dr. Pepper and make it snappy.... I be thristy now! Yes sir...... :bow:

Heh, every squad needs one of these. In an effort to be fair, we will have an election right before our first stage. All in favor? Aye.

Bill :cheers:

I am shooting SS also. Need more for sure. Right now the DTC Match is at 344 rounds, Stages should be up late next week or early following week. Been at the range working everyday this week on Stage 12 while the weather is nice, in the 60's. Going to Be intresting

This is only a joke, no feelings were hurt during the commission of the joke, any similarity to real life is just a coincidense and should not be taken seriously, now breathe through your right nostril, now the left one, now ignore what I wrote and return to your normal sitting and reading position in front of Brian Enos dot com...... :D

JS

Um Jerry! Make sure and have plenty tape and paint on hand please - We don't want to wait too long between shooters :P

Squad 21 will be REALLY INTERESTING AT THIS MATCH!!!! Jerry - that was some funny stuff man!!!

Edited by KGentry

YES I DID, (mostly) and thank You! will be slightly different on the Shirt, we have moved the word Championship to the bottom and the dates to the top both on a curve to match the logo. Thanks again!

Will have a dreaded CHRONO at the Match you will report to the CHRONO after shoting stage 12. We will chrono ALL competitors this year and THEN do random test like we did last year. If you are shooting as I walk by I will pick one of your mags off the ground behind you and we will test ammo out of the Mag you just shot for the Rnadom Testing.

Edited by scorch

YES I DID, thank You! will be slightly different on the Shirt, we have moved the word Championship to the bottom and the dates to the top both on a curve to match the logo. Thanks again!

Yes, very nice, will there be additional shirts for sale at the match? What color will the shirts be? (I like black :) )

See you there B)

Maybe Some extra. All our Shirts are done on Ash color shirts. Its Hot here in the Summer. They are sport shirts as Hanes calls them. its a t-shirt material with a collar and buttons

Edited by scorch

Almost All of Them, Even Hawaii, Nothing from Alsaka Yet, Heard From the Jamican Guys they are intrested in coming again also. It will be MUCH warmer here than in MN. in march.

Edited by scorch