Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

that's great Hop!

Shooting revolver??? :cheers:

NOPE !!! ;)

Well, it'll be great to see you, bottom feeder and all.

And yeah, Dave, I've seen Hop with a bottom feeder before, I just thought it was a temporary turn back to the light. :goof:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm in my office now and have 3 carbon credits and I am on the list but dont have a password, just hung out to dry I guess.-----------Larry

Went back a few posts and Scorch says there could be a delay of a day or two after your name shows up on the list before you get the pin :mellow:

also got a E-mail into max. If he and TT can't show then the other 23 GM's that made it last year got a chance at those Cool Wood Thropies Steve Menzik makes for HOA

I'm takin' one of those bad boys home this year! :goof:

It will be a rich, high talent, competitive field either way, and a high quality, highly entertaining match, as well. The match is not made by two individual shooters attending it - its made by the match staff and director putting on a high quality event. If the event is worthwhile, the talent will show up... ;)

THANKS XRe could not have said it better myself. the e-mail problem is the only thing that is a Pain about the self squadding. Really depends on your e-maill Client and your ISP on how fast you get your PIN some ISP batch their E-mail to clients.

We are also giving Max and TT the chance to still shoot the Match with the RO's and Staff. How cool would that be for the Staff!

Edited by scorch

Larry ...you're on there today.

BTW you're posting as Merlin.....when are you guys gonna talk Benny into getting you your own offices :D

They are saving up carbon credits ...not so many computers running :P

Jim :D

Benny gave me an office but the space between the toilet and the sink is too small for my computer... <_<

Merlin

Still waiting for my pin# :mellow:

Me too.Benny,Merlin and I mailed ours together, they got their PIN, I dont have one ??????????---Larry

I am glad to see that this group of guys is going because I have wanted to meet them for seveal years. How will I recongnize them when I see them??

also got a E-mail into max. If he and TT can't show then the other 23 GM's that made it last year got a chance at those Cool Wood Thropies Steve Menzik makes for HOA

I'm takin' one of those bad boys home this year! :goof:

It will be a rich, high talent, competitive field either way, and a high quality, highly entertaining match, as well. The match is not made by two individual shooters attending it - its made by the match staff and director putting on a high quality event. If the event is worthwhile, the talent will show up... ;)

THANKS XRe could not have said it better myself. the e-mail problem is the only thing that is a Pain about the self squadding. Really depends on your e-maill Client and your ISP on how fast you get your PIN some ISP batch their E-mail to clients.

We are also giving Max and TT the chance to still shoot the Match with the RO's and Staff. How cool would that be for the Staff!

The staff would love it, believe me!! :bow:

Me too.Benny,Merlin and I mailed ours together, they got their PIN, I dont have one ??????????---Larry

I am glad to see that this group of guys is going because I have wanted to meet them for seveal years. How will I recongnize them when I see them??

We will be the tall one, short one and one in the middle. Look like we are lost most of the time. Some times answer to Larry, Curly and Moe (at least one will answer to Larry). Looking forward to meeting all the folks from here and seeing all the ones we already know.--------------Larry

If I even knew them, Id make a reference to the three stooges, but I dont, so I wont. :blink:

Dammit, man! I said I'm taking one of those trophies home this year!!! :angry:

:lol::goof: