Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange, when I try to open the stages I get the error message that the file is damaged and can not be repaired, anyone else getting this? 2005, 06 & 07 open with no problem.

Here is the link to the stages

http://doubletapranch.com/Stage-design-index.html

Randal

It opens fine for me. Try downloading Adobe Reader updates.

One question if you can answer this, on stage 10 are those brown cross pieces like limbo bars? In other words, something to duck under?

Yes. ;)

If you haven't ever shot a racegun in low light situations... you might want to before you get there... A flashy gun is going to be entertaining... ;)

How many SS shooters are expected to come???

I am strongly thinking of shooting SS :rolleyes:

Jim

Dunno, but for sure there's me, YOU, Porter, Steve J, and David Elderton so far - we needs more!! I thought we were going to see a ZH vs. GJ part deux!

Thank You all for the Great Comments! The Dark House is becoming A REAL JOB to build (Will Post Photo next week) not to mention $$$$. Luckly we are going to recycle it into Permanent Shades down the middle of the range a few months after the Match. But not until we do a Flashlight stage, Black Light stage and Strobe Light Stage and May be a few others for our Club Matches. Dummy weight about 15-20 lb Iam guessing, its the one we had you lay with last year.

We Shot Dark Stages at night with an open gun, it depends on the powder you use but, most where not a problem.

Last 2 Years had about a dozen SS shooter.

Edited by scorch

Thank You all for the Great Comments! The Dark House is becoming A REAL JOB to build (Will Post Photo next week) not to mention $$$$. Luckly we are going to recycle it into Permanent Shades down the middle of the range a few months after the Match. But not until we do a Flashlight stage, Black Light stage and Strobe Light Stage and May be a few others for our Club Matches. Dummy weight about 15-20 lb Iam guessing, its the one we had you lay with last year.

We Shot Dark Stages at night with an open gun, it depends on the powder you use but, most where not a problem.

Hope the ceiling isn't too low. Chet's top fuel dragster might just burn it down. Violent_sterb032.gif

p.s. is there a hygene plan in place for the worms? :sick:

Hope the ceiling isn't too low. Chet's top fuel dragster might just burn it down. Violent_sterb032.gif

p.s. is there a hygene plan in place for the worms? :sick:

I expressed the same hygene concern to scorch. He assured me it will be taken care of.

Craig

I'd suggest some kind of forced ventelation system if it's going to be totally enclosed.

Have Concerns about Peoples hands in the worms? WHat about the Dirt and the Other worms going ons? :surprise: Stage 12 Ahead of you on forced ventalation, but thanks for the comment. Stage 2 Stick are going to be a Good Ways apart But if you are a VERY large sort You have the option of taking 20% as penalies of your score.

From what J.A. told me is that I can make it a Forbidden Action not an off limits area. Wont be the BEst way to run it even if you did. just appeasing J.A.

Edited by scorch