Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

Probally won't be virgina count on stage 11 must have been a typo. By the Way it will be gummy worms to put in our mouth. not real worms unless you folks want real worms :unsure: Probaly going to do what you suggested Rxe on 2

BTW: If you are sending in your entry(s) Over Nite delivery DO NOT HAVE ME SIGN FOR IT. The Post office Won't Deliver it If Iam not here and i am in and Out alot. the Post office is good bit away from my office and have to make a speical trip so no telling when i will get it.

Also when Sat/Sun schedule fills we will have a wait list for those slots. We will be moving some of the Master Class and such to the super squads in March and that will open up slots on that schedule. Also no shows and cancellations will open slots on that schedule also.

Edited by scorch

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, there is nothing about stage 11 that conforms to the rules regarding Virginia count.

9.2.3.2 Virginia Count must use paper targets exclusively, and must

only be used for Standard Exercises, Classifiers or Short

Courses.

filling up fast !!!!!!

Looking forward to whippin up on all you PUNKS !!!!!

Big ORANGE is better than BURNT ORANGE :goof:

See ya'll there. :cheers:

Hop

Are you on drugs Hopalong... :)

Burnt Orange rules all.....

On behalf of my Aggie husband, I'm compelled to say Orange is Still Ugly

Carina,

Having a Sister who is an AGGIE............. "I'm SORRY !!!!!" :goof::goof:

and as far as I know, when I left TX there wasn't any thing left but Steers & #$%%^@ !!!!! :lol::lol::goof::goof:

:P ROTFLMAO

Man I kill myself sometimes

aside from that, I'm still looking forward to having fun with ya'll (esp squad 21, I know several of us "Ain't right")

Hop

STg 11 Won't Be Virgina count. Sat/ Sunday Schedule is Full.

STILL CAN SHOOT ON FRIDAY, Dave S., Phil S. and Mike S. are All shooting Friday

We have a Waiting List for the Sat/Sunday schedule, as of today there are 4 folks on it.

There is always No Shows and cancelations

Edited by scorch

There will be a Chrono stage. You will report to the Chrono after shooting Stage 12. We will Chorno everyone this year and then do the random testing of ammo that you are shooting on a stage during the Match, Like we did last year.

:blink: the holiday inn is full, I got a room at the Hampton inn off of Travelocity for $98 = The beds are always nice

Crono? :unsure: Whats a crono?

Isn't Crono's the Klingon homeworld? Wow they're taking Survivor to a new level!

Steve, you will notice that I was not the one to bring this up, won't you?? :rolleyes:

But, since it's now out in the open again, Scorch, how about it? Let 'ole Steve shoot first at the chrono stage??

Absolutely! Matter of fact, I'm part of the RO-crew this year, I think I'll request to be assigned to the chrono stage! :surprise:

Chrono is no problem, I have my "special" loads for that.......................................

10 grns BULLSEY

180 grn FMJ

Starline multifired brass, fireformed

Winchester small Rifle primers.

loaded 1.200 only because it takes that to make a compressed load. :goof:

See ya'll there. :cheers:

Hopalong

• 2 weeks later...
Some Good News We are THINKING About Adding a 13th Squad to Saturday/ Sunday Schedule. Since We have Schedule everyone to go to the Chrono this year its like having a 13th Stage. Thoughts?

Yeppie Yeppy DO! 60 Yard Shots ! 60 Yard Shots Pleeasss please please ...Ok 55 yard but have no shoots to cover 1/2 the target Please please please = I will send in a drawing

SOB #!1!

Excatly Dave. the 13 stage IS THE CHRONO. and only 12 squads. Doing the Chrono and not having any one shooting the next stage seems to be a waste. Will the 13 sqaud slow down the match or keep it at the same pace?