Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like this is a year of first's for me.

Just came back from the Florida open a few days ago and that was my first time shooting that match. I have a couple buddies (Duke Seibold and Lee Wertheimer) going down to this match, and I thought "what the heck" might as well head down for this one as well. Got the OK from the boss (my supportive wife) and my registration went in today!!

Looks to be a bit different type of match than what I just shot. Should be interesting and FUN!!

Now, if it rains on me at this match, I'm just giong to get :sick: .

Looks to be a bit different type of match than what I just shot. Should be interesting and FUN!!

DTC is the polar opposite of the FL Open ;) Can you say "Warp 9, Mr. Sulu?"? I knew you could ;)

SO Far We Have Gotten Everyone that Was on the Waiting List for Sat/ Sun. Squadded on those days. SO if you want to be on the Sat/sun Wait list you will be number 1. Drop me an E-mail if you want on the wait list.

Merlin,

Since you're here in my part of the country working so hard.

I'll get your bag too !!! :cheers:

Hopalong

(near the back roads you've been riding)

How far is Germantown from Raimer??? LOL! Hell, Hop. If I recall I still need to buy you a few to catch up from the last time we met! The memories are a little fuzzy......

Heard from the Army Team A Bit A go Lee D. is going to make it But TT and MM can Not. So the Top spot is up for Grabs!

Also Here is some Photos of the Dark House Under construction. THe Screenis going to Blown With Ployurethane Foam and THen Painted to Look like a cave/rock. Top will be metal building material.

post-1794-1203627612.jpg

post-1794-1203627641.jpg

post-1794-1203627736.jpg

Edited by scorch

Thank You all for the Great Comments! The Dark House is becoming A REAL JOB to build (Will Post Photo next week) not to mention $$$$. Luckly we are going to recycle it into Permanent Shades down the middle of the range a few months after the Match. But not until we do a Flashlight stage, Black Light stage and Strobe Light Stage and May be a few others for our Club Matches. Dummy weight about 15-20 lb Iam guessing, its the one we had you lay with last year.

We Shot Dark Stages at night with an open gun, it depends on the powder you use but, most where not a problem.

Last 2 Years had about a dozen SS shooter.

I think they are planning on using it a "FEW" more times from the sound of it.....the STROBE light stage sound like a HOOT!!!

What are you going to do for heat and air?

I thought you said forced air earlier but I just don't see where that would go from the pictures. That and a metal roof under a hot sun in an enclosed space can get to be an oven. I guess air would fix that too though.

Looks like a ton of fun. Now I have to go practice finding my sights in the dark.

I thought you said forced air earlier but I just don't see where that would go from the pictures. That and a metal roof under a hot sun in an enclosed space can get to be an oven. I guess air would fix that too though.

Looks like a ton of fun. Now I have to go practice finding my sights in the dark.

No air needed, Just get in and out quick :rolleyes:

No air needed, Just get in and out quick :rolleyes:

Or if its cold and wet, lots of volunteer target tapers!