Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the 2006 Dbl Tap match of dvd and it looked a bit chilly with almost everyone dressed in long pants & sleeves (even the Colorado and Utah guys) :o

Mine is headed out shortly, as well. Be prepared for just about anything, but bias towards cooler weather. '06 was pretty chilly on the first day, but warmed up through the weekend. '07 was cool in the morning, but I recall wearing shorts on the last day and sweating pretty good...

Also, I understand there'll be new Open and Limited champs this year ;)

Mine went out yesterday as well.

XRE, Do you care to elaborate ?

Looking forward to the match ! :cheers:

XRE, Do you care to elaborate ?

If the previous champions don't attend the match, due to their schedules, it kind of means that there will be new champions this year... ;) Which sucks, cause I was looking forward to shooting w/ Max and TT :(

My App went in the mail on the 1st. :cheers:

-Chet

I am sending mine in tomorrow. I have not kept up with this topic and I am too lazy to go back and read, so does anyone have inside information on what Robert has in store for us at this years match? Do you think those army guys are scared of what Porter will come up with this year?

I wish everyone a happy new year and look forward to seeing everyone at the match.

Does anybody remember if the wind blew at last years match?!! What about the red dirt?

-Chet

I am sending mine in tomorrow. I have not kept up with this topic and I am too lazy to go back and read, so does anyone have inside information on what Robert has in store for us at this years match? Do you think those army guys are scared of what Porter will come up with this year?

I wish everyone a happy new year and look forward to seeing everyone at the match.

Does anybody remember if the wind blew at last years match?!! What about the red dirt?

I have all the stages but I am too lazy to post them :devil::goof:

-Chet

I still have the RED DIRT in my shooting bag :angry2: It got everywhere, by end of day I felt like I had been chewing on sand paper. My app went out Yesterday and can't wait to do it all again this year :D DO BRING A COVER FOR YOUR GUN for when you are not shooting!!

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

One of the future range Improvments is to Sod and Seed the range and put in irragation system from the pond at the back of the range, to cut down on the dust some. Last year was not to bad, we got some rain a week or two before and helped pack the dirt down. Not to windy last year either. The EXTENDED forcast is for dryer and Higher than normal Temps this year.

also got a E-mail into max. If he and TT can't show then the other 23 GM's that made it last year got a chance at those Cool Wood Thropies Steve Menzik makes for HOA

Edited by scorch

also got a E-mail into max. If he and TT can't show then the other 23 GM's that made it last year got a chance at those Cool Wood Thropies Steve Menzik makes for HOA

I'm takin' one of those bad boys home this year! :goof:

It will be a rich, high talent, competitive field either way, and a high quality, highly entertaining match, as well. The match is not made by two individual shooters attending it - its made by the match staff and director putting on a high quality event. If the event is worthwhile, the talent will show up... ;)

If the event is worthwhile, the talent will show up... ;)

as one of those that has been... you all know..this match has had tons of talent show in the past..

M2 and TT are only the defenders.. the talent pool is deep on this one in all the divisions..

if you want entertaining stages and top notch competition...this is a match to be at...

80 Plus entries in the first week!!! Looks to be another sell out! PLEASE PRINT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS CLEARLY so the self squadding system will get you the PIN number. It can take a day or so after you see your name on the self squadding page. If you don't get it in 3 or 4 days, drop me a e-mail at scorch@doubletapranch.com

Edited by scorch