Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.40 STI Trojan, got it from Dawsons Precision, had them put a ambi saftey, and a i believe S&A magwell. I am running 4 Tripp cobra 10mm 10rnd system mags, and 2 Tripp cobra 10mm 9rnd mags.

post-32845-0-87010500-1309452400_thumb.j

baer01.jpg

Les Baer Custom Premier II

No FCS, no Roll Marks

Tactical Package

3.5 lb trigger

Baer Magwell

Night sights

No Ambi Safety

Grips by Esmeralda

This is a beautiful piece. LB's look even better in person!

Here is another SV factory 1911 masterpiece in .40 built by Brandon for me. Couldn't be happier with the gun. It shoots better than I can make use of. Only thing I have changed from this picture is the Techwell SP magwell and all black grips. Using the Cobra Tripp 45acp and 10mm mags with the .45acp hybrid follower for my long loaded .40 has been the key to getting this gun to run. The high undercut on the square trigger guard makes it feel just like my SV wide body. They even fit in the same bladetech holster. Didn't know if I was going to like this pistol/division when I ordered it but now I freakin love the pistol and want to get another one.

post-10725-0-28499200-1311173186_thumb.j

post-10725-0-11485900-1311173205_thumb.j

Here is another SV factory 1911 masterpiece in .40 built by Brandon for me. Couldn't be happier with the gun. It shoots better than I can make use of. Only thing I have changed from this picture is the Techwell SP magwell and all black grips. Using the Cobra Tripp 45acp and 10mm mags with the .45acp hybrid follower for my long loaded .40 has been the key to getting this gun to run. The high undercut on the square trigger guard makes it feel just like my SV wide body. They even fit in the same bladetech holster. Didn't know if I was going to like this pistol/division when I ordered it but now I freakin love the pistol and want to get another one.

good looking gun there Roy

Thanks Cory. Still wasn't enough to beat you, G-Man Bart or the biggest sandbagger we know......Mr. Tony Pignato at The Battle in the Blue Grass. I still can't believe how well he shot that day. Wasn't the guns fault-it all goes on me since it ran perfectly and shot just like she is suppossed to. Now if only I could get Brandon to sell me some GM mojo for the gun. That might do the trick for next year............

Thanks Cory. Still wasn't enough to beat you, G-Man Bart or the biggest sandbagger we know......Mr. Tony Pignato at The Battle in the Blue Grass. I still can't believe how well he shot that day. Wasn't the guns fault-it all goes on me since it ran perfectly and shot just like she is suppossed to. Now if only I could get Brandon to sell me some GM mojo for the gun. That might do the trick for next year............

LOL, I'll bottle some up for ya but I'm not sure you would like it :roflol:

I'll play! I am new to USPSA and recently shot my first match. I'm shooting SSD with my Springfield EMP, which is also my carry gun.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

And of course, some nice wood grips by Sarge (The Finer Grain.com)

IMG_0483.jpg

First up is my Springfield Armory Range Officer. Sports a new Dawson FO Front Sight and a Techwell TGO System:

post-13704-0-69193300-1312052821_thumb.j

Next up is a STI Ranger II only change from stock is the Techwell Carry Magwell System:

post-13704-0-46416600-1312052962_thumb.j

Both are excellent shooters with minimal work.

My new ESP/Single Stack Minor Gun

STI Spartan 9mm

Dawson Precision 0.100" wide fiber optic front (stock was too wide and not straight)

Dawson Precision ICE No-Gap magwell

Dawson Precision 9mm 10-rd mags with ICE no-gap base pads

So far it's been 100% with 124gr RN loaded long (crossing fingers)

Need to add some skate tape to front strap and get my holster back from Comp-Tac. The first one didn't fit :angry2: but they gladly took it back for rework :) .

DSC_3571.jpg

DSC_3562.jpg

This one is not nearly as pretty as many of the very good looking guns on this list, but it did win Limited class and the Oregon State USPSA points race in 1996. It's also taken a great many overall match wins, many limited class speed steel wins, and a Single Stack Championship. It's paid it's dues.

Dscf0009.jpg

Dscf0008-1.jpg