Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

Fresh Atranite finish after Bobby Tritopped the slide. Cuts and finish turned out fantastic. Man I have missed shooting this one! It's good to be back.

It started out at 38oz before the tritop cuts. Lighter the better. Balance is exactly how I wanted it.

Magwell was not refinished this go around, I Ionbonded and hard coat anodized it two years ago (when I made it).

what caliber????

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Spartan that I bought used from a friend that was getting out of single stack. Not the prettiest, but it shoots well. It has a Jim Joyce Mag-well, checkered front strap, not sure on the grips and magazine release button. I'm thinking about replacing the mainspring housing with an arched mainspring H. I will also prob use it in L-10 since It came with 8 ten round mags.

post-22511-039885800 1304906567_thumb.jp

post-22511-036650700 1304908015_thumb.jp

Edited by rjennings10

here is my pea shooter. hoping to start shooting uspsa, I have been shooting IDPA with her.

currently mostly stock except

15# recoil spring,

19# main spring

titanium hammer strut

titanium main spring cap

doug koneig hammer

wilson combat xtra power firing pin spring

badly needs a trigger job

76920_459955271866_555776866_6181415_7792252_n.jpg

Going to have Predator Tactical install a magwell, I have about 4k in 45 I can run through this puppy..

Try it out in L10 for grins with these mags (i have 5 totals).. I also have 6 factory 8 round mags for single stack as well.

img2210.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_3364.jpg

Corey got a new stick....... :cheers: NICE !!!

corey, whats the parts list and spec on that thing? Really nice.

STI: Frame/slide

Schumann barrell

EGW trigger kit

Tripp K1 sight

TechWell Mag well

40 cal

Fresh Atranite finish after Bobby Tritopped the slide. Cuts and finish turned out fantastic. Man I have missed shooting this one! It's good to be back.

It started out at 38oz before the tritop cuts. Lighter the better. Balance is exactly how I wanted it.

Magwell was not refinished this go around, I Ionbonded and hard coat anodized it two years ago (when I made it).

Can I ask where you got your grips (or if you made them)?

I am glad to be able to finally post something in this thread. I believe it is the first one on here. Sorry for the quality, this picture was taken with my Droid phone.

Ruger SR1911

Warren Tactical(Sevigny Series)Sights

Smith and Alexander magwell

Wilson Combat Extended Slide Release

Ed Brown Hammer

Ruger3.jpg

Can I ask where you got your grips (or if you made them)?

He made them.

Ok After having it nearly a year, I finally got around to getting some decent pics of my 1911. Thanks Andrew!

Springfield Armory 1911 A1 Loaded Black Stainless

Atranite slide and barrel by Freedom Gunworks

STI TAS rear and Dawson red FO front sight

STI short curved trigger

Ed Brown extended mag release with oversize button

VZ 320 canvas grips

EL CHEAPO plastic magwell(soon to be gone)

I love this gun!

post-21130-0-75283600-1308524957_thumb.j

AFter looking at 23 pages of others, I'm gonna throw mine in. These are 2 I built several years ago. The top is a LW commander on Caspian frame and slide, IIRC all Ed Brown parts, SS slide and alum frame left white. The second is my buddies, also built on Caspian. Commander slide and officers frame (before anybody else was doing it) Ed Brown parts done in Moly Resin black. This little thing will flat shoot. It will way outshoot my commander and will nearly hang with my EDGE.

DSC01074.jpg

DSC00679.jpg