Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Julie Goloski

Round_Gun_Shooter

Does this mean she'll be moving to MA???

If so I hope she can deal with the cold winters and rainy springs and hot summers. Damn the weather here sucks... haha...

S&W has made improvements leaps and bounds over a lot of the competition. This just makes them that much better.

Congrats!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...

Thanks so much everyone! I am VERY excited to be working with such a great team. It already feels like a family in the first week!

As to what I will be shooting... its soooo hard to pick. :) Loving the S&W 1911 and am looking forward to taking the M&P out for a test drive at the El Salvador Open as it seems I can only shoot it in Ltd/Prd everywhere in the world but home... That's ok though.

Can't thank everyone enough for all the support. It means more than you know.

Thanks again and all the best,

Julie

This is good news.

Perhaps we can expect to see S&W sponsoring some USPSA matches in the future.

S&W will be the "Main" match sponsor at the 2006 Gator Classic in October, as they were for the 2005 Classic.

Maybe we'll have the Julie & Jerry show this year.

Congrats Julie!!!!

Scooter is right about the Louisiana Gator Classic.

S & W is THE major match sponsor.

Sure would like to see you shoot the M&P at the match.

We already have a few guys shooting them here.

WOW!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!! :D:)B):rolleyes::D

Before the wild speculation gets out of hand...let's not. If Julie wants to share her motivations, she will. If not, it's nobody's business but hers for the switch. I'm just happy she landed well. :)

Lets not forget that the M&P is not yet approved for use in Production.

I suppose we will just have to wait and see what the future holds for Miss Julie ;)

Maybe a wheelgun?????

Congratulations Julie!!

Edited by lefty45

Before the wild speculation gets out of hand...let's not. If Julie wants to share her motivations, she will. If not, it's nobody's business but hers for the switch. I'm just happy she landed well. :)

Hmmm...Management -vs- worker bee, let me see.....:)

Good job Julie, you'll look good in S&W blue.

Julie is at or near the top of any list of women that are likely to be national champions in the future. I mean National Champion without the qualifiers. I think it is going to happen and soon. I hope I am there to see it.

I have to get my application in for the Gator Classic now.

David C

I'd like to say one other thing, too. Julie is a class act, through and through. I've corresponded with her a couple of times, and she is always polite and courteous. A top shooter, yet goes out of her way and is very personable. I wish her all the best, too.

( But I won't be giving up my Glock. LOL ) Good job Julie!

Mike

Edited by cnemikeman

I hate that Team Glock lost her, but happy that she is moving up in the biz! On the other hand, that leaves an open slot on Team Glock.

If anyone from upper management of Team Glock is reading this, I'm waiting for THE phone call, IM me if you lost my number :D

Congrats Julie, you deserve the best because you ARE one of the best (shooting or standing around shooting the BS).

GlockSpeed31

Does this mean she'll be moving to MA???

If so I hope she can deal with the cold winters and rainy springs and hot summers. Damn the weather here sucks... haha...

S&W has made improvements leaps and bounds over a lot of the competition. This just makes them that much better.

Congrats!!!!!

Pete,

Julie grew up in upstate New York. Her dad was one of the driving forces behind the Miller/ Smith & Wesson Invitaional match. She's not a novice to cold and snow!

Best of luck for you Julie!!!