Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Julie Goloski

Round_Gun_Shooter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing everyone wishing me well just means so much!!!

To answer your questions:

I will be working with Club 1852, Smith & Wesson's customer loyalty programs. Its just another way Smith & Wesson continues to give back to shooting sports and shooting programs. So... if you own a S&W (like who doesn't :) ) visit Club 1852 for more information and a link on how to join. Best of all, its free!

Snow... snow... snow... :huh: Yes, I will have become familiar with snow again. But that's ok. I have just loved living in the South, warm weather - even warmer people. But it is going to be so nice to jump in the truck and drive to NY to visit my family and be there in a matter of hours. I can't say it enough how wonderful it is to know that I will always have 2 homes, North and South.

I am really looking forward to learning how to shoot a revolver. Not that I expect to compete much with them as I am still a Production girl at heart, but I think it will be a lot of fun. I'll just have to find some video of Jerry and run it 10 x's slower to learn the techniques. :)

Needless to say, things will be a bit hectic for the next few weeks, but thanks again for all the support. Y'all are just the best!!!

Julie

I am really looking forward to learning how to shoot a revolver. Not that I expect to compete much with them as I am still a Production girl at heart, but I think it will be a lot of fun. I'll just have to find some video of Jerry and run it 10 x's slower to learn the techniques. :)

Julie

I am sure Pete can give you the short course. :) I hope they will be updating the 1852 web site to make more of a presence.

Regards,

Gary

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Congrats, Julie. I admit I was a bit surprised in reading about your new job at S & W, but I'm sure it will go fine for you. Yes, I have S & Ws to go with my Glocks and I have tried the new M&P9 (nice gun). I even have a KEL-TEC P3AT to throw in my collection. I think shooting a revolver would be a challenge since I've never competed with one. I've shot them, just not in competition. I'm sure you're up for any challenge that comes your way. Keep up the good work! B):)

aaah darn, now I have buy a new gun ;) .... a S&W to show my support of thier new talent. Perhaps a 22 rimfire. I'm sure my wife will understand and waive the "too many guns in the house, thus you have to sell one to buy one rule".

Congratulations and best wishes for a bright future!

Tell your boss that at least one handgun purchase was due to them hiring you. I hope to see you back here in Georgia soon.

Mike Menkus