Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taran Butler's Mom Has Cancer

benos

I talked with Taran tonight for a while on the phone. He sounded terrible right off so I asked him what was going on. He said his mom, Marcy Butler, was in the hospital with stage 4 brain cancer. This happened suddenly - he left the Shot Show early when he found out. He's with her most all the time, and he said for the little bit that he is home he doesn't have any energy to do anything. So he asked me if I would post something on the forum for him - so that more people could know and pray for her. He said she's a beautiful woman who's loved by everyone - she always has a kind or helpful word. So please keep Taran and his mom in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,

Brian

That is so sad - I'm sorry to hear the news...Prayers are on the way for Taran, his mother, his family.

I hope it isn't inappropriate but since this is the hate forum, let me add this rant:

I hate that so many people suffer because of this disease. I hate that every 2 minutes there are adverts on the tube from drug manufacturers. If even part of the money spent on those ads were used towards research or helping scientists build upon each others work, maybe a more succesful treatment, or better yet a cure, could be found.

Edited by carinab

Our prayers will be with the Butler family. This horrible disease and others like it is no respector of age, status, or amount of money one has. I along with others have often wondered why? I don't know if there is an answer to this question on this side of heaven. God Bless you all

John Donne was so right when he said "No man is an island entire of itself;...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind..."

I have never met Taran or his mother and yet I am greatly saddend by this news. My thoughts are with you Taran and may God bless in this trying time.

She is one nice Lady, only met her once at a nationals in Vegas. She was freindly and outgoing. She started the conversation about her son who was a shooter. You could sense the pride she had of her son. This was a random meeting in an elevator when Taran was just starting to rise to the top. She saw my gun bag and shooting shirt and I guess that sparked her conversation.

I am sorry for what this family is having to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Have never meet Taran's Mother, but I understand how painful watching someone you love go through this is. My whole heart goes out to the whole Butler family. Many prayers and concerns.

Edited by PaulW