Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullets, Anyone heard from them lately?

Just4FunLP

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got an email advertisement yesterday that they are going to raise their prices.  Your wait time seems a little long; they were quoting three month lead times. What caliber did you order? 

1 hour ago, orangeman711 said:

Does anyone know if Bayou Bullets is still in business? I've e-mailed them twice in the last two weeks asking for an update of an order I placed on 26 May. As of yet no response.

Ha ha, you funny guy Joe.

1 hour ago, orangeman711 said:

Does anyone know if Bayou Bullets is still in business? I've e-mailed them twice in the last two weeks asking for an update of an order I placed on 26 May. As of yet no response.

It's like deja vu, all over again :)

16 hours ago, 625 said:

I got an email advertisement yesterday that they are going to raise their prices.  Your wait time seems a little long; they were quoting three month lead times. What caliber did you order? 

I got one also. I quite using Bayou 3 years ago, switched to Blue and have happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered  from Precision Delta 6k bullets (a mix of 9 mm, 45 and 38/357) end of last week and the mail man brought them yesterday....poor guy had to make three trips from his truck to my door. I would not order ever again from a company that takes months to fulfill an order.

Edited by RudyVey
typo