Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone know where to find primers?

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Farmer said:

Why the hell is it that when you guys post a link to a place it goes through 10 re-directs before getting to the final website? You working for click points? If so it’s really disgusting that you or anyone else would do that on this site. If it’s an error on my part I apologize. 

I have no clue what you mean.  Brownells is a reputable seller, and they had this advertised in an email I got. I thought I’d share it with you guys. 
currently I’m looking for federal/Winchester primers only 

24 minutes ago, Farmer said:

Why the hell is it that when you guys post a link to a place it goes through 10 re-directs before getting to the final website? You working for click points? If so it’s really disgusting that you or anyone else would do that on this site. If it’s an error on my part I apologize. 

Not sure what is going on with your computer. Mine goes directly to the Brownell's product page when I click on that link.

4 hours ago, ddc said:

Not sure what is going on with your computer. Mine goes directly to the Brownell's product page when I click on that link.

When I clicked on it the first time on my phone up in the address bar it went to, clicks then some other tracker name, then biz rate then finally Brownells which took forever to load. Tonight it went better but I guess when the link comes from an email it has a a mess of trackers attached to it. Sorry for the rant, I’m just tired of all the BS going on anymore.  

Edited by Farmer

4 hours ago, Farmer said:

When I clicked on it the first time on my phone up in the address bar it went to, clicks then some other tracker name, then biz rate then finally Brownells which took forever to load. Tonight it went better but I guess when the link comes from an email it has a a mess of trackers attached to it. Sorry for the rant, I’m just tired of all the BS going on anymore.  

Maybe grab yourself a snickers bar

Clean link to the Aguila Small Pistol Primers. Still in stock as a moment ago:

Sorry folks, every link I try (even just brownells main site seems to route through something like viglink)

[Sidebar] I see what happened with the original link. The Brownells+email campaign was the "link text", but the underlying link went through viglink.

edit: weird. Even the link I pasted above has viglink in it. Might be a thing for every link "out of here" or "into there"?

Check out Brownells and search for Aguila Primers.

Edited by Rez805

23 hours ago, Zachjet said:

https://www.armorally.com/shop/federal-100-small-pistol-primers/
Not sure if this websites ligit 

they won’t let me add them to my cart due to “state restriction” 

I live in nyc. It’s not a problem shipping them to my house.  

i

They are legit. Been buying from them for about 10 years. 

Never bought powder or primers. Bought plenty of parts, bullets, and brass.

They a changed their name several years back. They are out of Texas I believe. But they are legit. 

4 hours ago, iflyskyhigh said:

They are legit. Been buying from them for about 10 years. 

Never bought powder or primers. Bought plenty of parts, bullets, and brass.

They a changed their name several years back. They are out of Texas I believe. But they are legit. 

That’s good to know.   I wrote them an email to see why I’m “black listed” for being in a restrictive state.   No responce yet….

23 hours ago, ranger said:

Starting to see primers at online stores - local gun store here in middle GA even had primers on the shelf. Pricing is still high but surprised at on the shelf.

What quantities are they selling in? Limited I would guess?

Guys, I dont mean to be rude here but there is 0 reason for this thread to exist/ be posting links to websites.

If you need primers, join the discord server. You will get daily *instantaneous* notifications when primers are in stock from all over the web. Download the app on your phone and get a message every time primers come in stock.

If you're paying more than 8-9 cents shipped per primer at this current point in time you are paying too much. 

Trying to be helpful here. If you dont know how discord works or how to join, google "how to join reloading discord" for reddit threads explaining how it all works. 20 thousand people use this resource. It works. 

I will add this fwiw.

I bought 5K small pistol from KR Armory. GINEX5000SPP SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS.

I did a bunch of review research and they sounded legit. I ordered on t a Thursday and they shipped on Friday. I had them on Tuesday.

I have shot almost a thousand and have had no problems. Here's the kicker: they shoot fine in my revos too! They came in at $85/K but the shipping and Hazmat were free.

There is a coupon code online if you look and will save 10 or 20 %.

YMMV

32 minutes ago, Dr. Phil said:

I will add this fwiw.

I bought 5K small pistol from KR Armory. GINEX5000SPP SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS.

I did a bunch of review research and they sounded legit. I ordered on t a Thursday and they shipped on Friday. I had them on Tuesday.

I have shot almost a thousand and have had no problems. Here's the kicker: they shoot fine in my revos too! They came in at $85/K but the shipping and Hazmat were free.

There is a coupon code online if you look and will save 10 or 20 %.

YMMV

How do they compare to federal or cci as far as hardness? 

2 hours ago, Zachjet said:

How do they compare to federal or cci as far as hardness? 

They seem about as soft as Federals. My revos are set at around 7 lbs. or slightly under and they fired 100%. The reviews I read all seemed to agree.

• 3 weeks later...