Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone know where to find primers?

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone ordered from 209primersammoshop??

Their prices are extremely low, but the way of payment is typical for a scam out fit?

Although they offer some kind of paypal payment, but they have a weird way to process pp payment, so this seems fishy to me.

Asking for a friend (really), I am good on primers for a longer time.

17 minutes ago, RudyVey said:

Their prices are extremely low, but the way of payment is typical for a scam out fit?

Although they offer some kind of paypal payment, but they have a weird way to process pp payment, so this seems fishy to me.

Almost assuredly a scam.

9 hours ago, RudyVey said:

That's a little too weird for me.

No credit card = no deal.

Also anything less that about $85/1k is suspicious.

Not saying a better deal isn't out there but that is about the lowest legit price I've seen recently.

•  PAYPAL

Our billing team will email you our Paypal Payment details immediately after you complete checkout. Hang tight.
    Note “Your order will not be shipped until funds have been cleared in our account”.

•  ZELLE PAY (10% Discount)
  •  CASH APP (5 % Discount)
  •  VENMO PAY

On 8/21/2022 at 11:34 AM, RudyVey said:

I can't find the info right now (weak google fu), but there is some company(?) offering online stores for small brick & mortar stores that don't have the ability to create/maintain/sustain/?? an online store....supposedly.  All of these supposed legit stores will have a website with the XYZshop.com address.  I think the company is/was called something like Market Front.  Looked ripe for scam artists, although supposedly there were actual legit stores, but I think it's mostly scams.

Nolan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw Remington (?) primers on Grafs last week for 8 cents per after shipping. I'm sure this has been mentioned before but if you want the most up to date in-stock notifications and prices, use the reloading discord server. 

4 hours ago, Zachjet said:

Why the hell is it that when you guys post a link to a place it goes through 10 re-directs before getting to the final website? You working for click points? If so it’s really disgusting that you or anyone else would do that on this site. If it’s an error on my part I apologize.