Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been eyeing this pistol since I heard about it.  I got into limited major end of 2018/2019 and would have bought this in a heartbeat over my craptastic tanfo and then later a CZ TSO, which I love, but this looks better.  Unfortunately for Dan Wesson, timing couldn't possibly be worse.  USPSA is getting super overweighted in Carry Optics division.  Limited is a dying breed - 40 is just so... meh.  9mm and dot life is easier and more fun to the average person, especially when somebody can slap an SRO on a Glock MOS and race.  

DWX would have ruled the scene if it was around 5 years ago.... to bad.  im sure they will still sell OKAY however, its a novel concept.  

8 hours ago, 1911vm said:

More optic guys because we are all getting old and can't se iron sights.  Hahahahahaha 

Getting old AND not wanting to reload. CO is a lazy/poor man’s open toy without the reloading, mag tuning/cleaning... also for a lot less money. 

On 9/27/2020 at 11:51 PM, KlausN said:

Getting old AND not wanting to reload. CO is a lazy/poor man’s open toy without the reloading, mag tuning/cleaning... also for a lot less money. 

you are probably correct.  i just finally switching to 1-4 and 1-6 on my rifles . just not there with handguns for now 

On 9/27/2020 at 10:51 PM, KlausN said:

Don't forget about us guys that aren't rushing to go deaf lol!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...