Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/28/2020 at 1:59 PM, MustangMan said:

I have to disagree with that, in New York firearms manufacturing and firearms sales are deemed non-essential. So in other words they aren't currently open, so they aren't working, which means they aren't building or working on guns.

I also have to disagree . they shut down  almost in April.  plenty of time  to have a few guns out to be tested even just to the top you tubers  for a gun that was announced 6 month before . Not one video of a gun running . and you are the first that actually shot it. 

The only thing good about this I will not need to put it on a credit card. Putting a way $20 a week I will have enough cash to pay for it when it comes out .

I'm not the sky is falling type and I hope they come out by fall but we will see. Looks like we be will be closing down again or some some level of restrictions as its going now. I've been holding off but I think I will go ahead and order a staccato p duo and play the mag lotto. 

2 minutes ago, TonytheTiger said:

Some of you guys have clearly never followed a product release before. The key is to forget about the new shiny for two years and then be pleasantly surprised when you see one at the LGS.

Yup.  

12 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

Some of you guys have clearly never followed a product release before. The key is to forget about the new shiny for two years and then be pleasantly surprised when you see one at the LGS.

It's one of the things I never understood about gun industry. Lol. 

And manufacturers have been doing better. Mossberg did a decent roll out of the 940. Cz P10 C. Glocks 48 and 48x. Sig 365 xl Etc. 

But I think this one is a bit different as there are no functional prototypes that I could find on video.  Just one of stories about someone shooting one. Just weird.  All I know that I am so happy that I got my SP01 SHADOW SA from CZC. Last year. 

7 hours ago, 1911vm said:

It's one of the things I never understood about gun industry. Lol. 

And manufacturers have been doing better. Mossberg did a decent roll out of the 940. Cz P10 C. Glocks 48 and 48x. Sig 365 xl Etc. 

But I think this one is a bit different as there are no functional prototypes that I could find on video.  Just one of stories about someone shooting one. Just weird.  All I know that I am so happy that I got my SP01 SHADOW SA from CZC. Last year. 

There are functional prototypes. I shot one in a match earlier this year. 

Here is a link to the video:

Edited by Foxj66

2 hours ago, 1911vm said:

Literally the first video for me. Not that I can see what you are shooting lmbo.  So what is your impression.  Some details would be nice.  

I like them, ergos are close to my shadow 2 and they feel similar to a 2011 that weighs about the same. I think its going to be a good choice for limited division. 

16 hours ago, 1911vm said:

when you say similar to S2 is it bigger or smaller? 

i mean it feels about the same in my hand. I think its just slightly thicker, but I have large hands.

5 hours ago, yigal said:

I think it should be the Guinness record .22 page discussion about product, which has yet to go on the market and hardly anyone has seen.😀

Yigal

Let us Europeans wait for the same product but then CZ branded, I am pretty sure they will make it! What do you think?

6 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

Yigal

Let us Europeans wait for the same product but then CZ branded, I am pretty sure they will make it! What do you think?

In my opinion, there are signs in this company that they are constantly trying to improve and produce a better product
For a minimal price. I know they read the forum here. And my free criticism of them only helps them. There is a situation that your dream will come true.(but i don't know if it will be made from Ford or Skoda.)😀

On 7/3/2020 at 6:06 AM, yigal said:

In my opinion, there are signs in this company that they are constantly trying to improve and produce a better product
For a minimal price. I know they read the forum here. And my free criticism of them only helps them. There is a situation that your dream will come true.(but i don't know if it will be made from Ford or Skoda.)😀

Czech are smart. It will be Ford 🙂

And after shooting a 2011 (cheely grip) today, then the X5 legion and my old Shadow 2 I am sure:

I need a CZ grip + CZ mag prices + CZ reliability + that best trigger in the world, a 1911/2011 tigger.

🙂

Just now, Fasthenk65 said:

And after shooting a 2011 (cheely grip) today, then the X5 legion and my old Shadow 2 I am sure:

I need a CZ grip + CZ mag prices + CZ reliability + that best trigger in the world, a 1911/2011 tigger.

🙂

o, i could buy 8 CZ mags for the price of an MBX... and no ' tuning' needed...

2 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

o, i could buy 8 CZ mags for the price of an MBX... and no ' tuning' needed...

Honestly that is the reason I don't have 2011. I live in 10 rd state.  And to pay $100-150  for a 10rd mag that needs tuning is rediculas.  Cant wait to get the very first used DWX

2 hours ago, 1911vm said:

Honestly that is the reason I don't have 2011. I live in 10 rd state.  And to pay $100-150  for a 10rd mag that needs tuning is rediculas.  Cant wait to get the very first used DWX

i use Bul mags. they don't need tuning too .and my 2011 after 20k  more reliable  than TSO. bought 10 used mags  for my 2011 at half price of 1 mbx.

STI long mags have problems.gen 2 sti  mags in ours club don't have any problems.

4 hours ago, yigal said:

i use Bul mags. they don't need tuning too .and my 2011 after 20k  more reliable  than TSO. bought 10 used mags  for my 2011 at half price of 1 mbx.

STI long mags have problems.gen 2 sti  mags in ours club don't have any problems.

Do the Bul mags work in STI's?