Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Legion announced! Q5 Match SF competitor?

mellino19

On 10/9/2019 at 4:31 PM, dansedgli said:

Nah, R2 just refers to the optic cut. Those are old stock photos from before the gun was released.

The Romeo2 is the same footprint and bolt pattern as the R1P/DPP which is what the Legion is already cut for, there’d be no reason to release a secondary Legion model just to fit the R2 optic

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, firerain said:

Silly question, how did you get these things if you bought a x5 legion recently?

You register your Legion with Sig then You fill out a questionnaire in a Legion Owners only area on the Sig site or you call Sig. 

My swag took about 6 weeks to get here.

Edited by Willz

Is there anyone here who owns both an original P320 X5 and a P320 X5 Legion that can confirm if the barrels can be switched , while still retaining the same fit and function ?

The reason I ask is that I already own an original X5 , but would like to upgrade to the X5L (without LCI) for use in USPSA Carry Optics .

I could then swap the barrels and sell the original X5 to a production only shooter .    

Edited by Canadiangunnut
clarification

Yes I have both, and yes they interchange. I had no loss of accuracy or function when I did so. But the turn around time is only a week for Sig to replace your LCI barrel, so the sooner you call, the sooner you’ll get it back. And it is a very accurate barrel. 
Just my opinion, but I’d be less apt to buy an X5 with the LCI barrel. It is an optics ready slide, and it would be less than optimal in CO with that barrel. Just get it replaced. It’s free, and you’ll have a more desirable gun. 

Edited by OPENB

44 minutes ago, OPENB said:

Yes I have both, and yes they interchange. I had no loss of accuracy or function when I did so. But the turn around time is only a week for Sig to replace your LCI barrel, so the sooner you call, the sooner you’ll get it back. And it is a very accurate barrel. 
Just my opinion, but I’d be less apt to buy an X5 with the LCI barrel. It is an optics ready slide, and it would be less than optimal in CO with that barrel. Just get it replaced. It’s free, and you’ll have a more desirable gun. 

Thank you for your quick response . 

I need to get my profile filled in to help identify my location .  *Edit... Done

I am in Canada and can only wish it was that easy to send in an X5L for a barrel swap .  

Edited by Canadiangunnut

Stopped by the LGS today to touch and feel an X-5 Legion for the first time.  It was nice and certainly a trigger that would be very nice with a bit of work.

Price was $934, I asked what they would sell it for and they said that is the price.  I thanked them for their time.

I think I will shop

2 minutes ago, zhunter said:

Stopped by the LGS today to touch and feel an X-5 Legion for the first time.  It was nice and certainly a trigger that would be very nice with a bit of work.

Price was $934, I asked what they would sell it for and they said that is the price.  I thanked them for their time.

I think I will shop

899 is the cheapest I could find

2 minutes ago, OPENB said:

$934 out the door, not too bad. I know I wouldn’t waste a bunch of time and energy for $20 or so. 

That was prior to taxes and any fees 

I can always go back if I can’t find a better deal

Trying to sell my Shadows now to fund new purchase :)

Just listed them in the classified section

7 minutes ago, OPENB said:

$934 out the door, not too bad. I know I wouldn’t waste a bunch of time and energy for $20 or so. 

+1 - was waiting for this. If you can find one available that isn't price gouged, go for it. I don't even think they're available here in MA yet however the regular X5 is NLA so maybe Legion will replace it