Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Legion announced! Q5 Match SF competitor?

mellino19

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swapped a fitted Barsto from my regular X5 into the Legion with no issues. I’m also running the Legion with a GG comp trigger kit and SP tungsten guide rod. 
The setup has been running like a sewing machine so far. I took it out to a two day match. 

Edited by 021411

Found a good deal on a X-5 Legion, paid for it but could not pick it up as they were out of stock and it is coming from one of their other locations.  I will pick it up when I get back from work in a few weeks.  First move will be to ship it back to Sig to get the barrel replaced.

Now I need to order a holster, and the GG competition kit.  Looking forward to dry firing a lot.

1 hour ago, zhunter said:

Found a good deal on a X-5 Legion, paid for it but could not pick it up as they were out of stock and it is coming from one of their other locations.  I will pick it up when I get back from work in a few weeks.  First move will be to ship it back to Sig to get the barrel replaced.

Now I need to order a holster, and the GG competition kit.  Looking forward to dry firing a lot.

GG is having a 10% off Halloween sale right now and free shipping. Code halloween2019

Edited by 021411

On 10/28/2019 at 9:17 AM, thormx538 said:

How much does the Bar Sto barrel weigh? They list it at 24oz on the website which doesn't make any sense.

The Barsto weighs 5.5 oz according to my scale. The factory LCI barrel is 5.6 oz. 

As of now, my Legion with Barsto barrel, tungsten rod, SP mag release, GG trigger kit, and empty factory 21 round mag it is 45.4 oz. 

10 minutes ago, 021411 said:

The Barsto weighs 5.5 oz according to my scale. The factory LCI barrel is 5.6 oz. 

As of now, my Legion with Barsto barrel, tungsten rod, SP mag release, GG trigger kit, and empty factory 21 round mag it is 45.4 oz. 

No optic?

• 5 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, billthemarine2862 said:

Ya, I agree that is probably an issue with the extractor or spring most likely.   I have seen some posts from other folks around here complaining about brass hitting the glass of their R1 so it certainly isn't an uncommon issue.

Will have to wait and see what happens if I decide to grab a 320 Legion.

Or if Max launches a steel frame variant one day. 

If they ever make enough 226 LDC's so that it becomes production legal I would have that milled and shoot it in CO as well.  That is my personal favorite non-x5 226 sig of all.  That thing is a tack driver and crazy heavy!

1911 spring.... in a 9mm pistol...

you need to bring it close to 10lbs.

the spring is design for 45 major PF, not mickey mouse 9mm.

of course it will eject like that whit a heavy spring...

Has anyone else picked up a P320 Legion recently that came with additional holes to direct mount an RMR/SRO?  A couple people over on reddit reported their new Legion came with them.

I bought one in Feb and it didn't come with the RMR holes.  Sure would have been nice since I already have an SRO and the Romeo 1 Pro is out of stock everywhere.

26 minutes ago, Michael303 said:

Has anyone else picked up a P320 Legion recently that came with additional holes to direct mount an RMR/SRO?  A couple people over on reddit reported their new Legion came with them.

I bought one in Feb and it didn't come with the RMR holes.  Sure would have been nice since I already have an SRO and the Romeo 1 Pro is out of stock everywhere.

I bought one in Feb I didn't look at the holes I just picked up a spring plate and mounted a SRO like that.

Just now, Racinready300ex said:

I bought one in Feb I didn't look at the holes I just picked up a spring plate and mounted a SRO like that.

I didn't look either but would have waited had I known it was coming.  I've got a springer plate too but it's disappointing that's it's about 4.4mm thick.  I just ordered the new CHPWS plate that looks significantly thinner and accommodates irons.

• 2 weeks later...

On a whim I called Sig retail yesterday to see if they have started including the RMR/SRO holes on the p320 full size slides they sell like are now coming on the x5 Legion and the guy I talked to said yes. I reconfirmed then went ahead and ordered a full size Pro-cut slide and barrel to use on my Legion with the SRO I already have.