Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Legion announced! Q5 Match SF competitor?

mellino19

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally just mounted my optic a few weeks ago on my Legion, and haven't even had the chance to shoot it with the optic yet. I would like to get the barrel replaced though, since I know its going to be an issue like it is for everyone else... Should I wait to shoot it to have proof, or do  people think I can just convince them to do it based on the experiences of everyone else?

Also, what if a few little things had been changed out in the trigger? Do you guys think it is critical to change everything back to stock, or they may void warranty and not exchange the barrel?

19 minutes ago, EngineerEli said:

?

Also, what if a few little things had been changed out in the trigger? Do you guys think it is critical to change everything back to stock, or they may void warranty and not exchange the barrel?

I’m concerned about this too. I got mine back from Robert at SA and my trigger is perfect! I don’t want them touching it. I don’t even want them to look at it. 

Avert your eyes! 😂

1 hour ago, EngineerEli said:

Mine had the Grayguns trigger kit installed. They left it alone.

I was able to shoot my Legion today as well as my X5 with heavy tungsten grip and Gray Guns trigger. They both pretty much feel the same when you hold them. The clock proves otherwise in regards to the triggers being similar. The Gray Guns trigger outperformed the Legion trigger in all areas. Doing bill drills I was able to do .13 splits with it. I could only do .15 with the legion trigger. The reset is so much better on the Gray Guns. I’m tempted to get another kit for the Legion.

8 minutes ago, iflyskyhigh said:

What’s everyone been paying for their guns?

Scottsdale Gun Club has couple north of $800. I don’t remember the exact price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought mine last week. $899. Seems to be the average around here. One store had it for $865 but it’s all the way across town. 

1 hour ago, jsykes said:

$899 is the MAP price from Sig so that is all you should see it being advertised at by any dealer that values their Sig account.

They ask how much you paid when you register it as a Legion gun...

I ship my second Legion to them next week, really an easy process, especially since I can reuse the box they returned gun #1 in to ship gun #2.

I called Sig yesterday. Got three things done in 5 minutes. They gave me my $200 rebate code, said that the Legion case and swag is still back ordered, and also gave me authorization and label to send it back in and have the barrel swapped out for a non LCI. He actually apologized that this was happening and said they are working on a better fix. Shipping it out tomorrow. One odd note is that they ask you to send back in the factory mags with the gun. Did anyone actually do that?

1 hour ago, Posvar said:

I called Sig yesterday. Got three things done in 5 minutes. They gave me my $200 rebate code, said that the Legion case and swag is still back ordered, and also gave me authorization and label to send it back in and have the barrel swapped out for a non LCI. He actually apologized that this was happening and said they are working on a better fix. Shipping it out tomorrow. One odd note is that they ask you to send back in the factory mags with the gun. Did anyone actually do that?

Yep, I sent the mags back as requested.

14 hours ago, Posvar said:

gave me authorization and label to send it back in and have the barrel swapped out for a non LCI. He actually apologized that this was happening and said they are working on a better fix.

This is good news.  I won a certificate for a X-5 Legion, sent it in about 4 weeks ago, and the cert says "allow 16 weeks for delivery."  Hopefully they are shipping guns without the LCI notch by the time mine goes out.

10 minutes ago, Bryan 45 said:

This is good news.  I won a certificate for a X-5 Legion, sent it in about 4 weeks ago, and the cert says "allow 16 weeks for delivery."  Hopefully they are shipping guns without the LCI notch by the time mine goes out.

I would imagine so as the real fix is pretty obvious. Congrats by the way!