Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The "John Wick" STI Has Landed

Centuriator

On 2/10/2019 at 12:30 PM, waktasz said:

The gun isn't advertising for the movie, the movie is advertising for the gun.

Taran and STI could work a deal for us fellow competitors don't ya think?  You know shake the corporate tree, smooz the PR people point out so many of us competitors and their families bragging about their new John Wick pistole' and how that would be such good PR.  Then due to the plain awesomeness of the platform, showing up in the winners circle.....take the cult of Wick to new Heights!  😂😂:surprise::cheers::roflol: A guy can dream!?

10 hours ago, louu said:

f*#k that, spend a little more and get an SV. Good guns and the owner dont stab cab drivers

What is this referring to? 

I do agree that for the price the Wick 2011 is, you may as well get an Atlas or spend a bit more for SV or Akai or Limcat etc.

20 hours ago, KrymSIX said:

What is this referring to? 

I do agree that for the price the Wick 2011 is, you may as well get an Atlas or spend a bit more for SV or Akai or Limcat etc.

I pmd it to you, this forum is to sensored. 

Latest update from STI on the Sight Tracker Barrel

Short story: They will not be producing a sight tracker barrel and in fact are discontinuing any present sight tracker barrels they offer with their handguns (I think there's only one now that comes with it).

Long story: There will not be an option for the sight tracker in an future options with the Wick 3 TTI/STI pistol, they made a few prototypes for Taran Butler who has used them, but ... they decided not to move foreward with it. The information on The Firearm Blog video, filmed several months ago, is incorrect.

I just spoke with STI and had a great conversation.

For a company that's trying to regain its footing on solid ground the Wick gun is certainly a head scratcher. 

The people who will be wowed by the fact that it's a "John Wick" signature gun are also a lot of the same folks who say that steel guns are for dinosaurs and not tacticool bros. Also, range toys or practical users are less likely to shell out 4k for a gun. 

The folks who are inclined to spend that kind of money generally seem to know better than spend 4k for a production line gun with a polymer grip. 

Also, if you're making a signature series anything it's always a dicey proposition. But to make a signature gun for a fictional character? This should be featured on ESPNs "C'mon Man" segment.

For a company that's trying to regain its footing on solid ground the Wick gun is certainly a head scratcher. 

The people who will be wowed by the fact that it's a "John Wick" signature gun are also a lot of the same folks who say that steel guns are for dinosaurs and not tacticool bros. Also, range toys or practical users are less likely to shell out 4k for a gun. 

The folks who are inclined to spend that kind of money generally seem to know better than spend 4k for a production line gun with a polymer grip. 

Also, if you're making a signature series anything it's always a dicey proposition. But to make a signature gun for a fictional character? This should be featured on ESPNs "C'mon Man" segment.
I don't think it matters if they sell a single pistol. This is about the publicity of being featured in a huge movie series that most gun people like for the entertainment value.

Personally, I think it's a great move even if the gun is ridiculous (which it is) lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk