Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Centuriator

The "John Wick" STI Has Landed

Recommended Posts

And....lookie what I found! They are now love on Taran's site...your's for the low-low price of $3899.00 ... :)
 
 
Product Description
John Wick STI Combat Master:
 
STI Combat Master Details,
 
-5.4 Inch Match Grade Bull Barrel
-FDE/Bronze BLC coated Barrel
-Combat Master Slide Cuts
-Extreme Engineering Fire Control Group
-Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight
-New Extended Slide Release
-New extended Mag release
-1.75-2.5 LBS trigger pull
 
 
-Stainless Steel Guide Rod
-Grip job
-Tactical STI magazine
-Includes four 22 round magazines.
 
Edited by Centuriator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's built well that's really not a bad price at all with four mags included. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shot with some of the Sti guys at nationals, a few had prototypes of this, looked and shot well. Sti is stepping up their game definitely. Price jumped a bit but if they’re ready to go from the factory it’s not bad. Tony’s confidence in the products was reassuring


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SyNaPsE said:

Appears to be the DVC 3 with TTI engravings.

Different slide cut, 5.4” and full length frame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HoMiE said:

Different slide cut, 5.4” and full length frame. 

You are correct, it's a DVC 3 with *Different* slide cuts and a full length frame for only $900 more :)... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear John Wick gets smoked 20 minutes in while he is beating on bottom of mag trying to get it to feed a round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SyNaPsE said:

You are correct, it's a DVC 3 with *Different* slide cuts and a full length frame for only $900 more :)... 

It’s really only like $400 more since you’re getting 4 mags with TTI basepad, not too bad if you want a 5.4” gun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 grand and you still get a plastic trigger...😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HoMiE said:

It’s really only like $400 more since you’re getting 4 mags with TTI basepad, not too bad if you want a 5.4” gun. 

That's my problem with it. Is 5.4" even still a thing? Everyone I know who tried longer slides went back to govt length. If the CM was a 5" gun I'd be all over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny....all the ad hype...picture...all the words & nowhere does it say what caliber.  Only real hint is "4 22rd mags".  This gives away fact it is a 9mm.  Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh come on the proper way to advertise the new "John Wick Chapter 3" isn't with a $3899 tricked out Pistol, the Producers need to subsidize the pistol so it could be sold in mass.

Say $1000 for that tricked out model would have them popping up at almost every match!!!

Now that would be marketing!

Nice looking piece though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like most of it but I can't stand that all the STI grips just look like a hobbiest hit them with a soldering iron in their basement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, pskys2 said:

Oh come on the proper way to advertise the new "John Wick Chapter 3" isn't with a $3899 tricked out Pistol, the Producers need to subsidize the pistol so it could be sold in mass.

Say $1000 for that tricked out model would have them popping up at almost every match!!!

Now that would be marketing!

Nice looking piece though.

 

The gun isn't advertising for the movie, the movie is advertising for the gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mlmiller1 said:

Funny....all the ad hype...picture...all the words & nowhere does it say what caliber.  Only real hint is "4 22rd mags".  This gives away fact it is a 9mm.  Hahaha

Heard it will be available in 9mm and 40s&w. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlexV said:

That's my problem with it. Is 5.4" even still a thing? Everyone I know who tried longer slides went back to govt length. If the CM was a 5" gun I'd be all over it. 

I’m sure it will sell, more non competition shooters will purchase it like what Jack Bauer did for sig p228. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This gun will take you from a D shooter to M in exactly 2.5 matches. And also will be at barbecues all over the country. I’m sure it’s ok but you can spend way less and then buy ammo and still be on top without the shiny hype. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I just had tons of extra cash, maybe.  Since a purchase that large takes planning and saving, however, I'm going Atlas or something similar if I save up that many clams...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...