Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black friday components thread?

StandardError

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Ssanders224 said:

Make sure it didn't go to "junk" folder. 

I don't get them either and I've checked my junk folder and it tired signing up again and it said it's in the system already. 

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordere 20k myself. $24 per 1k is the lowest I’ve ever spent on primers. Fiocchi can be found that cheap locally but I try to stick wirh CCI and Win. 

Wow. Great price on Winchester primers... Grabbed 15k myself. Got my order in less than hour before the end of the sale. Thanks for heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...
13 minutes ago, Challenge said:

Thank you. I just say what I want to say. I hope you have a good time shopping!

This is not the place for you to promote Chinese websites 5 hours after joining.

What IPSC matches do you shoot in China? What gun do you use? Do you reload ammo or is it cheap over there as well.

32 minutes ago, Challenge said:

This is not a Chinese website. I just want to share some information for you. If this makes you unhappy, I'm really sorry.

What bothers me is you are basically selling stuff with only 3 posts. I couldn’t do that and nobody else should be able to either. You are skirting the forum rules. I’m not unhappy, I’m ticked off.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:43 PM, iflyskyhigh said:

I’ve never used the Fiocchi. How do they compare to other primers? Are they similar to any other popular brand?

I have loaded many thousands of these. They work great for me. 

I have loaded many thousands of these. They work great for me. 

Iv heard people say they’re more sensitive than cci? I run lighter firing pin springs in a couple guns, that’s why I ask. I haven’t had any problems using cci like many have said they do, but if the fiocchi are as soft or softer then I shouldn’t have a problem with them and might try a case of them if anyone has a good deal on them this Black Friday

1 hour ago, looking4reloadingdeals said:

Iv heard people say they’re more sensitive than cci? I run lighter firing pin springs in a couple guns, that’s why I ask. I haven’t had any problems using cci like many have said they do, but if the fiocchi are as soft or softer then I shouldn’t have a problem with them and might try a case of them if anyone has a good deal on them this Black Friday

You will have to bump up your powder charge about .2 grains, the fiocchi primers lose a couple pf compared to winchesters

You will have to bump up your powder charge about .2 grains, the fiocchi primers lose a couple pf compared to winchesters

Good to know. Why is that? Not as much power or something? Slower to ignite? Also, I’m using cci not Winchester, not sure if that makes a difference or not

9 hours ago, looking4reloadingdeals said:

Thanks Furrly, where do you get yours? I found some at grafs when I was looking yesterday but I feel like I don’t see as many deals from grafs as I do for other places. If I’m buying primers I might as well buy some powder lol

Grafs is where I buy mine.. They have the 12k case.. They will have some sales coming up, stand by.. 

The amount of cardboard and plastic I throw out with federals is several times what is toss with fiocchi.

plus 80k of Federal’s takes up way way more room. But I shoot revo so it’s federals or bust. The lead free fiocchi’s are really clean too.

10 hours ago, njl said:

My only complaint with Fiocchi SPP is the 150 per tray packaging.  Nobody else does that, and the magazine on my RL550 only holds a little more than 100.

The Fiocchi trays are configured in 18 rows of 8 with a 19th row of 6 to total the 150 primers in a tray.  I simply pull the tray out of the cardboard sleeve to only expose 12 rows and I dump that into my flip tray and push the remaining primers back into the sleeve until needed.  It's really not an issue.