Mark7 Evolution

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Thetimb said:

Check their website for caliber conversions. You can see everything they offer. I am ordering 223 and 45 acp large primer kits tomorrow with extra tool heads. 

I have looked at the website and caliber offerings.  I am in hopes that the caliber options will grow as time passes and MK7 catches up.  Most of the calibers mentioned in that video are not currently on the website.

Best regards.

Bob

On 6/5/2018 at 2:11 PM, SSGJohnV said:

Allow me to clarify on some of the confusion in this thread. I spoke with Dan at Mark 7 today to make sure I received the information from the horses mouth, so to speak.

1. The Mark 7 powder measure comes STANDARD for no extra charge on all Evolution presses. There is no plan to charge extra for the powder measure. When you buy an evolution as of right now, no dies are included, but you do receive their powder measure. It is NOT a spray painted Hornady powder measure. It is their own design.

I am not to sure about that.. If you look at the Evolution PRO picture on their website, if you zoom in on the Powder Measure, it has a sticker on it ; Manufactured by HORNADY 

2 hours ago, max1337 said:

I am not to sure about that.. If you look at the Evolution PRO picture on their website, if you zoom in on the Powder Measure, it has a sticker on it ; Manufactured by HORNADY 

Go back a page or two and you will see pictures of what they are shipping. 

4 hours ago, Marvin Gardens said:

I have looked at the website and caliber offerings.  I am in hopes that the caliber options will grow as time passes and MK7 catches up.  Most of the calibers mentioned in that video are not currently on the website.

Best regards.

Bob

I am not talking about the video. If you goto the actual caliber conversion page where it breaks everything down. 

You can scroll through what you can order and they have a decent amount of calibers. I am eyeballing 6.5 creedmore. 

On 6/26/2018 at 4:09 AM, slavex said:

some video of the Revo running tonight

I have a question on how the Revolution is shipped. I know it comes on a truck with a palette weighing 200 lbs.. Is it assembled (minus the case feeder etc.) or do you have to put all the pieces together, attach motor, primer collater etc.?

Small hiccup with progress. Mark7 shipped the conversion kit to convert my old auto drive plate to accommodate the new bolt pattern for the evolution but they forgot to ship the drill bit/tap.

It's the first unit they have shipped so s#!t happens. Good think I am 2 hours away and ground shipping usually arrives the next day. 

No ammo making yet!

I asked DAA for an update and received the following:  

"We are waiting for supply from Mark 7. We have received some but they are being filled as the orders were placed. You are now 6 in line and we estimate that your order will be filled around the end of July. Sorry we cannot be more specific."

That's good enough for me as we are currently moving and I have no idea where anything is! As a matter of interest, I ordered mine on June 5th.

7 hours ago, slavex said:

yes and yes, why put stress on the Swage and Swagesense and possibly wreck cases?  Same thing goes for the bulletsense, sure the torque/clutch sensor will stop before it hurts the press but the bullet and case will be pooched most likely. 

God damnit !! another 600$ 

13 hours ago, 2tuf4u said:

Maxx1337

2tuf4u replied to HerdThinner's topic in non-Dillon Reloading Equipment

I find the deprimer sensor valuable when decapping 223 brass ---primers partially decapped really jam up the press as the brass gets caught during the forward advancement of the 1050 shellplate.

Wrong thread! No Dillon in here. 

Making progress. I got all the sensors finished yesterday but had to go out of town for work. I won’t actually make any ammo till Friday. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/82fQJdT

On 6/29/2018 at 4:07 PM, Thetimb said:

Press came in. Waiting on auto drive and sensor conversion kits.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a7f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a80.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a81.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a82.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a83.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a84.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a85.jpg

That looks awesome. Mine was originally supposed to ship in late June. Now they say August. I can’t wait!!!!

6 hours ago, armedmoose said:

I called Mark 7 last week...  Found out my order was pushed another month, should've seen it early July....  Now waiting until August for my Evolution.  ??

I am still waiting for the powder sensor and primer collator if that makes you feel better :(

Also the spare tool head and caliber changes! 3k or so in spare stuff :( :(

Edited by Thetimb

4 hours ago, WarrenZ said:

They won't answer an email or their web contact form so I guess I still have an order but can not confirm.

This is why I have been hesitant on getting one. Dillons customers service is top notch and hard to beat. Hopefully mark7 will step it up in this department but so far I’ve heard and read a lot of stories like this. 

5 minutes ago, Superpipe9 said:

This is why I have been hesitant on getting one. Dillons customers service is top notch and hard to beat. Hopefully mark7 will step it up in this department but so far I’ve heard and read a lot of stories like this. 

I have had several status emails sent to me unsolicited about the Revolution order I placed a few weeks ago (in queue, in production, on schedule). Still scheduled to ship next week for delivery on the 23rd. One of the reasons I changed to a Revolution from an Evolution Pro was the fact that shipment to customers were going to be delayed due to dealer orders.